• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
I like how he's so sanctimoniously self-assured about our supposed monstrous website, acting like the platforms he's on with their social engineering and addictive dopamine overloads haven't decimated the future of our species. 🙄 "Online harm & Criminal behavior" That should be on a big plaque next to Palo Alto's town sign.

He's a typical hipster influencer who looks like he belongs behind a starbucks barista counter and not behind a camera. I bet his little video will be full of douchey self-assured takes and pro-life sanctity. His content is all music drab but thinks he can get viral with us. You ain't Barbara Walters, mr. mop-n-glo!

Last edited:
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
Ok, so im watching his draft right now, and I've never seen such drivel in my life. Yes, it's about the website, and yes he's nuancing to the max. He's taking the fact that members often discourage the suicide hotline for the simple fact they'll dox you and send the cops to your door without any care about your circumstances, like the fact you might be a paycheck away from being homeless and can't be hospitalized against your will. Nor with any care that you will be billed many thousands of dollars for it if uninsured.

Let him know how you feel

Last edited:
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I will wait to have an opinion on the video until I see it. He might see things on this forum that many of us have not.

I do not have much hope it would be in good faith. Not that I know the Youtuber in question, or have been familiar with their content. Rather even if this isn't his intention, there will be hostility and hatred directed towards people like us who suffer from these mental conditions. I'm so tired of being victimized. I'm tired of thinking I can be safe for once only to be proven wrong. It hurts so much more when you felt a level of trust and safety only for it to be taken from beneath you.

Now this forum will be filled with people who wish to mock us. My post of my self harm scars will be ridiculed and accused of looking for attention, no different than when people in my life found out when they invaded my privacy. Except, this time I shared through my own volition. No matter where I go I will be bullied and mocked publicly, and I will never be safe. I was physically attacked and bullied by my pears all my life. The adults in my life supported those who hurt me because I have special needs and different. I was sexually exploited, and when people found out they called me a thot and said it was my fault. That I was a whore, a slut, a bitch and a retard. Now as an adult its those in authority who side with people who lie about me and bully me.

Nowhere is safe. I don't want to live anymore. This keeps happening. This always keeps happening. Online, in person, in my personal and public life. There is nowhere to go. They will always find us. They always do.

L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
I will wait to have an opinion on the video until I see it. He might see things on this forum that many of us have not.

I do not have much hope it would be in good faith. Not that I know the Youtuber in question, or have been familiar with their content. Rather even if this isn't his intention, there will be hostility and hatred directed towards people like us who suffer from these mental conditions. I'm so tired of being victimized. I'm tired of thinking I can be safe for once only to be proven wrong. It hurts so much more when you felt a level of trust and safety only for it to be taken from beneath you.

Now this forum will be filled with people who wish to mock us. My post of my self harm scars will be ridiculed and accused of looking for attention, no different than when people in my life found out when they invaded my privacy. Except, this time I shared through my own volition. No matter where I go I will be bullied and mocked publicly, and I will never be safe. I was physically attacked and bullied by my pears all my life. The adults in my life supported those who hurt me because I have special needs and different. I was sexually exploited, and when people found out they called me a thot and said it was my fault. That I was a whore, a slut, a bitch and a retard. Now as an adult its those in authority who side with people who lie about me and bully me.

Nowhere is safe. I don't want to live anymore. This keeps happening. This always keeps happening. Online, in person, in my personal and public life. There is nowhere to go. They will always find us. They always do.
It's a complete hitpiece full of lies, helped along I'm sure by the manipulation of our favorite sorrow sisters. The head witch herself is in it of course lol. I believe this is a Machiavellian attempt to get a viral multi-million view hit under his belt. Either that or he really has low levels of comprehension to understand what this community is.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I think that's the same pro lifer who was on this site at one point. Anyway, people like that don't deserve any attention so why even post about it and there's just no point to watching any kind of deluded pro lifer nonsense anyway. People like that are just blinded by their privileges, it would be different if something happened to them to make them want to die.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Isn't this the same guy who made the thread about the unfortunate case of the Italian kid (who he had spoken to once in a music production discord server I think) who passed away following the train incident? It's unsurprisingly that the title of his video contradicts the vast majority of the sentiment that was expressed towards him during his short stint on here, most people had sympathy for his position and expressed condolences for any grief he experienced due to loss of an acquaintance. Some people did pop off or act callously, but he was fairly hostile as well and making accusations towards people who had nothing to do with the situation. At that point, the good faith was gone.

Nothing good ever comes from influencer media personalities trying to "expose" a website for YouTube views, because their reporting is typically going to be emotion fueled bias based on their selective experience as well as whatever seems juicy and clickable for their audience. "On those who encourage the vunerable to die" is obviously a click ragebait title designed to incite emotion rather than accurately reporting anything of substance. If anything, harassing and targeting a group of suicidal individuals for clicks is going to cause more people suffering or push them towards the edge, but journalists don't really understand the consequences of these actions, they just want to seem like moral crusaders in the public eye.

I hope he makes fun of one of my posts or something.

That whatevs guy burned our crops, poisoned our water supply, is in cahoots with the demiurge George Bush and the CIA, and is causing worldwide chaos and panic everyday by sharing his own thoughts about philosophy/religion, minding his own business, and being a disabled incel, which is the worst thing you can ever do. Need to tell buzzfeed about these developments immediately so I can cancel you on my new cause of the day podcast for that banging ad revenue.

55189335 002343842 1

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
It is indeed the same guy.
What is so frustrating about this situation is that no one thinks about what that poor boy went through in his life, he had clearly been suffering for many years if you looked at his music channel that was posted after he passed. There were so many songs and pieces of writing uploaded which talked about death, depression, and sorrow, he even posted a goodbye on his youtube and no one seemed to care until it was too late. How did no one in these discords, in the youtube community, not notice those obvious displays of pain and suffering?

Why did none of these other musicians ever reach out to him? Why did no one in his real life take notice? He said he had been in deep depression for YEARS. By the time anyone here would have been able to link him to that youtube account and identify that he was younger, he was already gone. The vast majority of people here would have encouraged him to take another path if they'd known his true identity, but internet strangers had no way of knowing that he was a vunerable teenage boy. Nothing in his post history indicated that. I would say 99% of people here, myself included, did not know about this user until he was gone, because he did not post often and did not share a lot of information about himself and his situation.

Now his death is going to be used as an example for a "call out" video. It's just sad and tragic. Instead of blaming people who never interacted with the boy, or knew nothing about him, the people who actually did know him need to take a good hard look at how his cries for help went ignored for so long. It is really hard to believe that no one would have noticed the dark subject matter he was composing in his music and writing.

Bringing up hotlines and things in the video as completely moot point as well, you can already tell those arguments are being made by Americans who know nothing about that boy's life in Italy, or what the healthcare system is like there. Do they not realize there is no 988 in Italy? Or how bad the healthcare system is in many parts of that country, especially for mental conditions? I know people in Italy who can barely get any sort of help or face massive judgement due to how bad the mental healthcare system is there.

It is appalling and tragic, what has happened to that young man, as well as the response to it. He deserved way better. He was failed massively by this world, and making a youtube video about this forum won't fix the underlying problems that lead him (and others) to do what he did.

Last edited:
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Well has he taken it down, along with the preview video and the description of what he was to be broadcasting tomorrow?
Or am I just off my head on mushrooms?
I watched the video posted earlier in the thread, and still can even though it's private now and he's removed all trace of it.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Well has he taken it down, along with the preview video and the description of what he was to be broadcasting tomorrow?
I watched the video posted earlier in the thread, and still can even though it's private now and he's removed all trace of it.
I can't see the video anymore and it's no longer on his channel either, it seems that he removed it

Reactions: LifeIsAChore11
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
Maybe he won't upload it now lol. I have a dislike waiting for if he releases the final draft to the public. And will be giving every video of his a dislike if it's uploaded. I got a lot a freetime might as well use it. 🤷‍♂️ I encourage everyone to do the same

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
What's the file size limit for uploads here? I have a copy of the video from a screen grab but at 163mb it says it's too large to upload.

Reactions: affinity and pipapo
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Well he privated the video now so idk what was on there. I looked up his channel and it's all about music, no idea why he'd make a video about this site but I can already assume what it will be about.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Maybe he realized that the video is essentially advertising SS to people who want to end their lives but don't know any good methods.
Wonder if he does upload it if he'll disable comments. Someone is going to mention the actual name of the website down there; guaranteed. I'm really interested to see the discourse surrounding the topic, so I hope he doesn't.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
He had left a comment at the time of death — asking System64 subscribers to reach out to him personally if they needed support.

But it's been deleted— shame — I didn't get a screenshot because I never thought he'd delete it — if he truly meant it.

Surprised he didn't try to blame S64 subscribers for not reporting his sadly obvious dark / distressing cries for help / red flags.

Also surprised S64 channel still up. Maybe S64 Inquest ?

And wonder if any other young subscribers have since arrived here ?
Due to trauma of what they witnessed — Or because they were/ are of similar mindset?

😥

Reactions: TheLastStraw10
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Here you go.

If you used OBS to record this you can remove the microphone from sources to prevent background sound. Or you can turn down the volume of your microphone source all the way to prevent background sound.

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
If you used OBS to record this you can remove the microphone from sources to prevent background sound. Or you can turn down the volume of your microphone source all the way to prevent background sound.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't go into all the technical details so it is what it is. At least it's something. I'm very curious as to why he quickly removed all trace of it. He was originally promising a premiere of it for Friday, this was supposedly a preview.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Or you can just download the video from YouTube, which is very easy with free tools like yt-dlp or youtube-dl. :tongue:

Reactions: ForsakenDial
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, sorry, I didn't go into all the technical details so it is what it is. At least it's something. I'm very curious as to why he quickly removed all trace of it. He was originally promising a premiere of it for Friday, this was supposedly a preview.
There is no need to apologize, just thought to help if you or anyone else uses OBS in the future! :D The program can be a little finicky at times.

As for why he removed it, maybe he realized the implications of the video? Seeing the entire draft, if some of the things said in there are true then there is definitely some sins that need to be brought to light. Is it true that the people who host this site also host the other incel sites listed in his video? Has this forum in part simply been constructed to be used as a market for those looking to profit off the mentally ill?

His point on two murders being liable on the site is questionable at best. By that logic, every and all websites could be held accountable for a murderer on their platform that uses it to meet up with people. Would Tinder be responsible for murders that occurred during meet ups using its app for example? Or Facebook? Instagram? Yes, we are vulnerable people who use this website. However vulnerable people exist everywhere. I was victimized through Discord, would Discord staff be responsible for what has happened to me? No. Moderation at a certain point can only do so much. The interaction would of simply moved onto Discord and the person would of been lured through that platform instead.