• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
Yeah, sorry, I didn't go into all the technical details so it is what it is. At least it's something. I'm very curious as to why he quickly removed all trace of it. He was originally promising a premiere of it for Friday, this was supposedly a preview.
Thank you for making it available. I wasn't planning on listening to forty minutes of lies and emotional manipulation in order to cater to his audience, but here we go...

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Or you can just download the video from YouTube, which is very easy with free tools like yt-dlp or youtube-dl. :tongue:
It had already been deleted, I still was able to play it in a separate tab. Trying to download it failed as it was already a dead link.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
He sounds irritating and your typical selfish prolifer, 3 mins in and I'm already bored. Not gonna watch it. Wonder why he deleted it

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
As for why he removed it, maybe he realized the implications of the video? Seeing the entire draft, if some of the things said in there are true then there is definitely some sins that need to be brought to light. Is it true that the people who host this site also host the other incel sites listed in his video? Has this forum in part simply been constructed to be used as a market for those looking to profit off the mentally ill?

Th/ orignl admn wre also admn fr an incel frum bt earlr iteratns of SaSu xisted lng b4 thn via Reddt & a.s.h

As fr th/ 'subscrptn servce' - h/ = lkely refrrng 2 Ext Intrnatnl bcse thre hve bn links 2 th/ ppeh

Obvsly SaSu ds nt hve n.e affilatns wth Ext whch = a cmpny tht ds in fct prfit frm suicdl ppl
Is this whole thing about Sasu

Th/ whle 45 mns

H/ = deltd th/ cmmunty pst frm hs pge tlkng abt postng th/ vdeo s/ h/ mght b editng or changng hs mnd

In hs infin8 wisdm h/ namd th/ orignl admn & also th/ NYT artcl s/ findng SaSu fr hs audnce wld hve bn easy

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Wld jst sy if n.e1 = temptd 2 cmmnt on th/ vdeo thn kp all cmmnts civl & respctfl - nt only 2 legitamse ur argmnts bt if ur cmmnts r civl & thy r deletng thm thn thy wll only b confrmng thr own biasd narr8tve

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Already counted over 30 comments on that video where people have told members of this forum to "do it already" get the bus, and threatened violence against them for simply being here.

Or claimed that one isn't really suicidal if they have been this way for a long time, and that being here must incite sexual gratification/sick pleasure if you've been here for long periods of time and not ended up going through the act. That's just immoral to pontificate, considering a good chunk of forum members are sexual abuse survivors ourselves.

It is truly sick and disgusting to me that these sorts of people (The youtube commenters) will get praised as compassionate heroes, when they are literally encouraging the suicide of people they dislike. I've never seen so much maliciousness be openly cheered on and celebrated, but because they are a majority is is accepted for them to be nasty and cruel.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Lol Cake123, I think we all know who's he talking about. But yeah didn't like his points, he really paints this forum and people who post here as some kind of sick cult that pushes people to die and has a sinister agenda and philosophy. What a load of shit. They just can't comprehend that some people have issues that cannot be resolved and unfortunately see only solution in dying. The vast majority of people I meet here are really nice and are just regular people who were unfortunate to end up here.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Already counted over 30 comments on that video where people have told members of this forum to "do it already" get the bus, and threatened violence against them for simply being here.

Or claimed that one isn't really suicidal if they have been this way for a long time, and that being here must incite sexual gratification/sick pleasure if you've been here for long periods of time and not ended up going through the act. That's just immoral to pontificate, considering a good chunk of forum members are sexual abuse survivors ourselves.

It is truly sick and disgusting to me that these sorts of people (The youtube commenters) will get praised as compassionate heroes, when they are literally encouraging the suicide of people they dislike. I've never seen so much maliciousness be openly cheered on and celebrated, but because they are a majority is is accepted for them to be nasty and cruel.
This is how most people are. Many of us have been victim to these kinds of people. How often has someone said they are against suicide, against bullying, about how abhorrent it is for someone to take their own life, but engage in all the behaviors that pushes someone to do it?
They want to hurt us, abuse us, and victimize us. They'll make your life a living hell, destroy everything you love, turn everyone against you, and lie about you. And when you kill yourself, they will say they were your best friend in life so they may receive praise from others. We are nothing but stepping stones, tools to be used and discarded. They want us dead, but not before they get the satisfaction of torturing us mentally until we destroy ourselves. Why do we exist only to be used for others' bolstering of self worth?

looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Or claimed that one isn't really suicidal if they have been this way for a long time, and that being here must incite sexual gratification/sick pleasure if you've been here for long periods of time and not ended up going through the act.
So we're criminals for killing ourselves but we're also criminals for not killing ourselves? Good reasoning. Look, ma, I'm gangzta!

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Lol Cake123, I think we all know who's he talking about. But yeah didn't like his points, he really paints this forum and people who post here as some kind of sick cult that pushes people to die and has a sinister agenda and philosophy. What a load of shit. They just can't comprehend that some people have issues that cannot be resolved and unfortunately see only solution in dying. The vast majority of people I meet here are really nice and are just regular people who were unfortunate to end up here.
What's even worse is that they advocate for people here to go through even worse hell in our lives, throwing out suggestions of violence or prison against forum users, because they do not sincerely believe that someone can be suicidal longer than a week or two, and not be helped by the resources that are currently out there. If they truly cared about the wellbeing of suicidal people, they wouldn't advocate for such punitive measures.

You can tell the people in the comments are projecting their own experiences/beliefs about suicidiality onto others. For example, thinking that because they are easily influenced by social media and make impulsive decisions, that everyone else must share those characteristics as well.

They genuinely refuse to believe that longterm suicidality exists, and thus are are allowed to promote dangerous rhetoric that a person who doesn't go through with the act must be faking having issues of their own, and that they are psychopathic and potential sexual predators. It's batshit insane, but for whatever reason people are lapping it up at face value and doing no critical thinking.

Of course, there will always be dangerous people on any website and you must be cautious about who you speak to/appearances are deceiving, but sickos and scammers typically get outed and most people here will speak up and publically share when someone has behaved inappropriately towards them. The vast majority of people here, like you say, just suffered a bad lot in life and have nowhere else to talk about their problems because they've been driven out of everywhere else by being too negative or too open about what's happened in their lives.

The people in those comments are the exact reason why lots of us can't speak anywhere but the forum, those types turn downright nasty when you tell them nothing has helped you. How many of us have experienced abuse from others when we continue to be sick/disabled/ill? The sympathy runs out real fast when you disagree with these types of people on mental health related matters, they immediately start attacking your character and conviction when you don't magically get over whatever is bothering you.

It just blows my mind how people can accept such loaded accusations at face value, especially when they are coming from a music youtuber of all people who has no expertise about the brain, sociology, or human behavior. What sort of message are they sending here when they tell their audience that you either have a temporary crisis and immediately get better, or otherwise you're a liar and a fake and you aren't actually suffering?

I genuinely don't know how people can believe this junk and be so short sighted. It's like their compassion for suicidal people runs out after about 5 minutes, then it's acceptable for them to bully anyone whose lived experience goes against their narratives.

-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
omg one of my friend (who's a fan of him) sent me the link before i finding it myself or on SS and the whole thing is fucking crazy and made me literally scream!!!!!!
seriously, i was rather impulsive to drop a stupid comment and then drowned in pro-life comments. don't blame me!!!!! Screen Shot 2023 01 20 at 235902
But this really made me laugh a lot lol. In comparison, looks kinda similar...
btw. The most TOXIC??? sigh... they can't guess what the real toxic disgusting evil site i came over accidentally and totally distorted my world view because my life's like a crazy novel as i complained before... ;-;

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
These people all miss the point that chaos, destruction, dysfunction and self-harm (even to the point of self-annihilation) are natural human processes. They're hardwired in our DNA.

We self-sabotage, we dislike what we see in the mirror, we have oodles of self-doubt, and loathe ourselves for the way we're wired or our past actions.

Given all that, coupled with all the bad stuff that can happen to any given person, ctb is almost a predictable thought. It's certainly a logical conclusion to everything we undergo as part of the human experience. Not everyone can be saved, and out of those people, a good number don't want to be. I'd argue that if you've never considered offing yourself, there's probably something deeply wrong with you.

Even calling the site "sorrow solution" is demeaning as it implies people are only here out of sadness. Sadness can be fixed, right? If so, you can be saved! It's idiotic, and content creators like this are part of the problem. It's just more gaslighting.

I haven't even read the comments underneath the video yet, but then I think "why bother?" I already know it's going to be the equivalent of a bunch of lobotomy patients bumping into one another.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I'm actually persuaded by his argument. Brought up a lot of points I didn't realize, such as that one or more of the admins actively harass parents of dead children. The comments section had a lot of the virtue signaling/platitudes you might expect, but Tantacrul seemed genuine. had a lot of respect for him on the outset so i think i was particularly receptive. aight i'm outta this joint lol

Reactions: CowsAgainstCapitali
intelcorei2duo

intelcorei2duo

Jan 13, 2023
censorship inside video✅
shitton 'get help' links and several amazon products in the description✅
anime clickbait✅
no age restriction✅

he even bothered to make the distinct site UI and populated it with [redacted] content so Barbra Streisan effect is mitigated. i guess he got paid for this

didnt opened tbh. at first glance looks and feels like a genuine anti suicide shill that never suffered from depression and shit yet thinks that his thousands times establishment approved opinion is important. type of ppl utterly repulsive to me

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2023/01/162184_suicdieprebevnt.jpg

Attachments

• suicdieprebevnt.jpg
    suicdieprebevnt.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I genuinely don't know how people can believe this junk and be so short sighted. It's like their compassion for suicidal people runs out after about 5 minutes, then it's acceptable for them to bully anyone whose lived experience goes against their narratives.
Also the anime pictures and other comments for some reason want to make us look like a creepy edgy otaku cult.

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i actually feel so shitty because of this. especially the comments under the video, its exactly why i dont feel comfortable talking about suicide outside of this site. people dont want to acknowledge that not everybody can be saved. like what about people who have spent years trying out various treatments but still want to die? everyone seems to think that getting admitted into a psych ward or calling some stupid hotline will automatically fix everything and make you enjoy life

and painting this site as some weird sadistic cult where people try to drive vulnerable people to suicide for some sort of sick enjoyment just feels so idk. weird

Lammpz

Lammpz

You
Oct 16, 2022
This video is the embodiment of the average person's extremely limited and narrow minded knowledge on suicide and suicidal people. It reminds me of why I don't open up to anyone, ever, why would I? Lol
i actually feel so shitty because of this. especially the comments under the video, its exactly why i dont feel comfortable talking about suicide outside of this site. people dont want to acknowledge that not everybody can be saved. like what about people who have spent years trying out various treatments but still want to die? everyone seems to think that getting admitted into a psych ward or calling some stupid hotline will automatically fix everything and make you enjoy life

and painting this site as some weird sadistic cult where people try to drive vulnerable people to suicide for some sort of sick enjoyment just feels so idk. weird
Exactly, it's just the mere notion that someone is so dissatisfied and unhappy in life he doesn't want to live is SO beyond comprehensive levels of a normal person he immediately assumes every participant is ether an unwilling brainwashed victim or an ontologically evil manipulator. It's embarrassing

Last edited: