• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm never able to understand those who act like one is ill simply for preferring to not exist, it's insane to me how many believe that, it makes no sense as existence itself is the true problem.
Under no circumstances would I ever wish to have the ability to exist in this evil, disgusting world, for me wanting to die is simply having awareness of how existence truly is undesirable. I find existence to be such an abomination especially because there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist, it's disturbing how there is endless potential for harm, suffering and torment in this hellish reality which is why I cannot stand those who act like one is ill for wishing to be permanently relieved from this.

All that humans are destined for is to be tortured by old age, dying slow painful deaths and that is why in my case only suicide feels rational as I simply don't want to suffer in any way, for me suicide is the way to find safety from suffering and peace from the torturous and futile burden of existing as a human. There is no point to existing anyway, I find it tragic how something so repulsive as life even exists at all, existence repulses me as it's the source of all suffering. I only wish for non-existence as there are no disadvantages to an dreamless, eternal sleep, only death can bring me peace, it could never be an illness preferring true peace over suffering.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
it's a complex issue like asking if it's normal or not, or if it's right or wrong, or if it's ethical or not. i guess it's relative.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
My fortitude right now wishes nothing more than euthanasia. I don't want to even look at another week never mind years of this.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Euthanasia should be globally legalised and normalised. We got too much pro-lifers profiting out of us. Only pro-choice is morally right. We're all the same and all of us have the right to choose what we want, there's nothing selfish about it. This world is completely broken and exploited by the nasty humans who taught everyone to be anti-suicide and "help" each other.