• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Some religious fundamentalists think if you only pray hard enough to jesus/god you will be healed. And all sicknesses and illnesses can be cured, or made less worse just by praying and turning to jesus. I actually tried it several times. Of course it never worked. Now im a complete atheist, because the bible says god is allegedly good, and kind. But how could a kind god allow such suffering in this world to happen? And why doesnt praying work at all? Because of course, god doesnt either care, or doesnt exist. Or maybe i simply prayed the wrong way? Do you think faith healing actually works?

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
I think faith healing is a bunch of BS. I'm not even sure if there is a God or if we are all just waiting to return to nothingness, but either way the whole "You just need faith" is just nonsense. These kind of fundamentalists won't offer jack shit to help (at least in my personal experience), but will gladly provide their judgment and criticism for free. I'm done with the lot of them.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Faith healing is BS. That has been demonstrated. Religion has no basis to rely on. Even if a god or some where to exist, it wouldn't be any of the ones known to man, and it wouldn't need to be worshipped. Those who thinks their god exist are either brain-washed moron, self-righteous prick or too afraid to admit the truth.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Oh Goddesses, as an ex-Adventist I prayed in all forms possible. Crying, oathing with one hand on the Bible, hands raised, every kind you can imagine. I was scared to my religious mom who made me fear about my androphilia/homosexuality and that created on me an intense fear to damnation, so I prayed a lot for "healing" And failed, of course.
I move out from my house and go to live in another city. I came out from the pagan closet and gay closet so I don't believe in supposed healing miracles, and less more I can get cure for my depression and CTB desires.
I'm pagan today, but I'm rational too, so I know that all "alternative" therapies are exclusively for the emotions/state of mind, and in a lot of person their benefits are simply placebo effect.
Perhaps Jesus needs to install Zendesk to manage all the prayers (The people who work/worked at calling center can get my sarcasm )

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
To be fair, I think the "if god is good, then why is there so much suffering in the world?" is kind of a weak argument. I disbelieve because it violates everything that we understand about science and from a philosophical point-of-view is very flimsy. Along with that, the bible contradicts itself repeatedly ad nauseum and the fact that most of the adherents don't even read their own fucking book doesn't do their credibility any favors.:pfff:

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I was very religious for a while. I praised this god that I really truly thought was there. But after years and years of doing that I realized everything was just getting worse. I don't really think there's a god anymore. Because if there is one he has a really messed up way of showing love, it's so messed up it can sometimes feel like hate.

I now believe that if there is a god, and if he loves us like people say he does. I believe he would be understanding to the humans that commit suicide. That's what a truly loving god would do. He would know it's not our faults that we chose the easy way out.

Sadly I don't think there's a god.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I was very religious for a while. I praised this god that I really truly thought was there. But after years and years of doing that I realized everything was just getting worse. I don't really think there's a god anymore. Because if there is one he has a really messed up way of showing love, it's so messed up it can sometimes feel like hate.

I now believe that if there is a god, and if he loves us like people say he does. I believe he would be understanding to the humans that commit suicide. That's what a truly loving god would do. He would know it's not our faults that we chose the easy way out.

Sadly I don't think there's a god.

I found your comment very pleasing to read for some reason. I love the part where you said, "I don't really think there's a god anymore. Because if there is one he has a really messed up way of showing love, it's so messed up it can sometimes feel like hate."

I also like when you said " I believe he would be understanding to the humans that commit suicide. That's what a truly loving god would do."

Speaking of which, didn't Jesus commit suicide in a sense? After all, he gave himself up, he sacrificed himself. So I guess God likes suicide?

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I found your comment very pleasing to read for some reason. I love the part where you said, "I don't really think there's a god anymore. Because if there is one he has a really messed up way of showing love, it's so messed up it can sometimes feel like hate."

I also like when you said " I believe he would be understanding to the humans that commit suicide. That's what a truly loving god would do."

Speaking of which, didn't Jesus commit suicide in a sense? After all, he gave himself up, he sacrificed himself. So I guess God likes suicide?

God killed himself according to the Bible, or atleast a part of him. But only god is allowed to do that, after all hes god, he can do whatever jhe wants.

Reactions: HGL91
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019

In a sense I think Jesus just gave up and accepted his fate. Therefore it would be unfair for him to not understand that some people also give up.

Reactions: HGL91 and Baskol1