• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I preface this by saying this is not a typical 'religious' post. To quote Mark Twain "If Christ were here today there is one thing he would not be—a Christian." The average, Church indoctrinated Christian would tell you that the result of CTB will have you burning in Hell for all Eternity.

I don't pretend to know the will of God, but I can tell you this is not true. The TRUTH is, when I'm not calling this Planet a Prison Planet, I refer to it as The Devil's Machine. Is it a all a simulation? Who cares. It doesn't matter if it is or isn't - it's a prison, and death is the escape.

The last IRL friend I have is a very enlightened, very...out there Christian with very out there Biblical theories we used to talk about all the time. He told me when I feel the need to CTB, crack open my Bible. This Good Friday, I actually did. And I had this epiphany about Jesus and specifically the Bible Verse Matthew 16:23.

Jesus never had to die. He was extremely powerful and could have escaped his situation rather than allow himself to be captured. Matthew 16:23 is the famous verse where Peter says "You don't have to die, Jesus, let's just get you out of here." and Jesus yells "Stand behind me, Satan!"

Because Jesus knew the only way to truly have victory over The Devil's Machine that is this planet is to die. He says "stand behind me, Satan!" because he RECOGNIZES Satan speaking through Peter to try and keep him on this Prison Planet!

The entire theme of the New Testament is that this IS The Devil's world. Attachment to Earthly life is The Devil keeping you hooked on his Machine of Suffering. He doesn't want you thinking about death or what lies beyond death, whatever does or doesn't lie beyond death, his goal is just to keep you "in the present" convinced that "now is all there is, life is all there is" (The Devil kind of sounds like the average Mental Health System worker, doesn't he? How very apt!)

And if the Mental Health System isn't the ultimate avatar of The Devil on Earth, I don't know what is. Maybe the Police and Prison System (oh wait, those are just two separate departments of the same overarching system, as I have said many times.)

All things considered, this Easter Sunday, I've just been thinking about how Jesus Christ ultimately had victory over The Devil and his world by choosing DEATH when he didn't have to. And remember - he didn't stick around when he rose on the 3rd Day. He left to the great Beyond.

I hope all of us here can share in that victory in our due time.