• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
Hey, can you guys pls pray for me, I know it might not be true but sometimes it works, I have prayed many times to God but he never hears me actually hears me, its like a joke, I dont want more suffering pls and no more mental illness, get rid of the intrusive thoughts, make my hair grow back and find me my twin flame thanks . :)
I dont want to use santa muerte for praying again, my bunny died a few months after it so I blame myself for it, his anniversiery is coming soon :(

F

Francois

Nov 20, 2019
You are in my thoughts buddy. I am not a religious man but I will pray to some/maybe God, (if there may be something listening and acting.)

H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
thank u all.:happy::halo::heart::heart::heart: Im not sure I believe it that im a good person,, I have repent to God over past bad behaviour, I hope he can forgive me, hope he exist or there is some meaning on all this thimng called life, if it doesnt happen it wasnt meant to be then

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I don't think praying is going to make your hair grow back. I don't know if you were kidding about that. In my experience prayers do nothing. But I hope the future holds better experiences for you. I hope your life turns around and you're able to find some happiness and peace. Lots of luck to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snorli and hatelife
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
I don't think praying is going to make your hair grow back. I don't know if you were kidding about that. In my experience prayers do nothing. But I hope the future holds better experiences for you. I hope your life turns around and you're able to find some happiness and peace. Lots of luck to you.
yeah I was serious actually, miracles do happen sometimes, bc I dont know why I even have hairloss as all my hormones is fine so thats why I asked God and guardian angels several times, but Im still close to give up soon I dont know how long I can take it actually

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
yeah I was serious actually, miracles do happen sometimes, bc I dont know why I even have hairloss as all my hormones is fine so thats why I asked God and guardian angels several times, but Im still close to give up soon I dont know how long I can take it actually
Oh I'm sorry I thought you were a guy who went bald. But God doesn't answer prayers. Even when I did believe in him he didn't. If prayers are answered it's just coincidental. You know that whole ask and thou shall receive bullshit. Prayers are just us talking to our ceilings.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife