• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UNvisible_

UNvisible_

Feb 13, 2024
I can't bring myself to try to do anything anymore. I'm always tired, my body hurts all the time. I'm unemployed right now and everyone in my family is urging me to get a job but I really just don't see the point anymore, even when I apply I don't even want them to hire me.
Im a student as well and I feel like I use all my energy just to get one small assignment done, a year ago I was able to hold up two jobs while studying and now I don't want to do any of that, I just want to sleep, I can barely see a future past university, every time I'm asked about uni or when I'm going to get my license or a job, I have to suppress the urge to tell them to shut the fuck up. People my age are graduating now and going on with their lives doing whatever but I can't bring myself to care about it.
Even staying connected with my friends takes so much energy, I can't even talk to them about it(not that I want to) and even if I did I'd get some half assed response about how I should pray to god more, it makes me sick. The days just sorta blur at this point.

How on earth does anyone have the energy to do this every single day? Surely they are lying to themselves?

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Gravity seems to have won and it keeps beating us, over and over...

But not sufficiently to put us down, six feet under.

And so we lie, trapped... And agonizing.

Reactions: UNvisible_