• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
b4192af12a4886e5fff28a35f4a9c99e9d0039a3.gifv

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I know, right? Clannad is so great, it's my favorite anime ever! :heart:
Yesss yes yes I'm so happy I found another Clannad lover 😭😭🌸 that anime made me cry my eyes out so many times 🍡 it's been there for me in some of my darkest moments. This is a drawing I did a long time ago representing that, sorry I hope you don't mind me sharing it
IMG 8921

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yesss yes yes I'm so happy I found another Clannad lover 😭😭🌸 that anime made me cry my eyes out so many times 🍡 it's been there for me in some of my darkest moments. This is a drawing I did a long time ago representing that, sorry I hope you don't mind me sharing it
View attachment 129837
Wow, this is really good! This image resonates with me so much, it's a beautiful piece of art.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
ITADORI, AUBREYYY, angelllll!! I love your choices (─‿‿─)♡ ahhh. Also I love ur pfp and banner, needy streamer overload is amazing <3 one of my fav games. What's the last one from?? The character looks very familiar to me
thank you!! <33 its yotsuba!! shes a character from a slice of life manga and its such a cute comfort manga. i can recommend it!!
all my fav characters especially Yuji!! forever my no. 1. hes just a ray of sunshine in human form.