• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020

'He Left Us' scene from Jurassic Park.

A while ago I would've thought Gennaro was selfish, but as you get older you begin to appreciate the 'every man for himself' mentality. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

'He Left Us' scene from Jurassic Park.

A while ago I would've thought Gennaro was selfish, but as you get older you begin to appreciate the 'every man for himself' mentality. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there.

I legit would have done the exact same thing in his situation. Really, the only reason the T-Rex even found him was how horribly constructed that bathroom was.

Reactions: Studio84
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I've always wanted to run off and create my own world and reality. Shape a world however I want and have characters and create whatever scenarios I please. That's kinda what I wish the afterlife is once I die.
If you've watched WandaVision recently, it's kinda close to what I imagine. Not really a movie scene I guess.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc