• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
too many scenes run through my head. LOL.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The last scene of one of my favourite TV shows, Six Feet Under,
where you see how all the main characters age and die
is definitely one of my favourites. One of the only times I cried watching a TV show- thoughts of my own mortality hit me right in the gut with that scene.
And a cool Sia song.

Reactions: EyesOfNight and R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
too many scenes run through my head. LOL.
Just pick a random one.

I don't like how uploader titled this one at all because it is misleading, they missed the point. Still, I couldn't find it elsewhere. Loved this scene from fc5.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slow_Farewell
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't talked about this game yet on SS but Chapter 11 of Fire Emblem Engage is absolute peak and no one can tell me otherwise. I don't care if people think the overall story and characters of Engage are bad, this single moment around the halfway point of the game carries the entire game on its back, nay the entire franchise. It encapsulates everything I love about Fire Emblem.

To sum up what happens: All of the gimmicks you've been using to cheese the game get taken away from you, the game then puts up a bunch of nigh impossible to kill enemies to chase you and force you to retreat knowing they can easily catch up to and kill you at any moment. The music, the atmosphere, all of which communicate just how well and truly screwed you are. This is true despair.

Halfway through the map, a former enemy manages to bring you back your time rewinding thingy and two Emblem rings which you didn't have access to: Lyn and more importantly Lucina. Lucina, the ultimate light of Fire Emblem. The representation for what truly brought Fire Emblem itself out of extinction (her original game was supposed to be the last). It's such a beautiful representation of how hope can overwrite what seems to be a doomed future. If only it weren't fictional…

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I haven't talked about this game yet on SS but Chapter 11 of Fire Emblem Engage is absolute peak and no one can tell me otherwise. I don't care if people think the overall story and characters of Engage are bad, this single moment around the halfway point of the game carries the entire game on its back, nay the entire franchise. It encapsulates everything I love about Fire Emblem.

To sum up what happens: All of the gimmicks you've been using to cheese the game get taken away from you, the game then puts up a bunch of nigh impossible to kill enemies to chase you and force you to retreat knowing they can easily catch up to and kill you at any moment. The music, the atmosphere, all of which communicate just how well and truly screwed you are. This is true despair.

Halfway through the map, a former enemy manages to bring you back your time rewinding thingy and two Emblem rings which you didn't have access to: Lyn and more importantly Lucina. Lucina, the ultimate light of Fire Emblem. The representation for what truly brought Fire Emblem itself out of extinction (her original game was supposed to be the last). It's such a beautiful representation of how hope can overwrite what seems to be a doomed future. If only it weren't fictional…

My friend likes fire emblem series, I never gave it a try. I like that concept of being put in despair type of situation tho.

MGS/SniperWolf

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Red Dead Redemption 2 ending spoilers

Yakuza 0 spoilers

Obviously, if you haven't played the games these scenes don't really leave much of an impact.

I'm not much of a movie watcher, but this one came to mind. Major spoilers for John Wick.

Last edited:
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I honestly forget most of the good stuff. One thing will never leave my mind and that is the story of Soma.

Some context for the story. The protagonist undergoes an experimental brain scan after a brain injury. However, when he takes of the helmet like scan device he wakes up in a underwater research center.
More context containing spoilers:
It turns out the experimental brain scan mapped his entire brain so his memories and personality can be stored and even copied into a suitable vessel. Throughout the game you encounter multiple robots who had a person's memories and personality copied onto them. Some of those robots went insane stuck there for eternity some tried to destroy themselves or even succeeded. At one point you also find people stored on hard drives which you can simulate on some computers. The most important entity you find is Catherine who accompanies you throughout the whole game. You form a friendship with Catherine(as she's the only "person" still around). There is only one instance where you make a choice in the game and that is when you are stuck and physically can't proceed. The only solution is to copy you once again on the other side of a blocked path. You then can choose whether you want to kill the stuck version of you or keep him alive (I chose to kill him). This then foreshadows the ending where you upload your and Catherine's consciousness onto the Ark (a computer which will be launched into space to preserve humanity through all the scanned people who have been stored on there). You arrive at the launch and final scan/transfer site and succeed in uploading both consciousnesses and launch the Ark. However, you and Catherine are both still there (foreshadowed). You see the perspective of the you that stayed and later the you that got transferred.
The ending is just so powerful with raw emotion. I just love it.
Skip through the credits in the middle for the rest.

Just pick a random one.

I don't like how uploader titled this one at all because it is misleading, they missed the point. Still, I couldn't find it elsewhere. Loved this scene from fc5.
Was this during the story of the Sister? I can't remember it at all (but then again I was high during that part of the game).

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I honestly forget most of the good stuff. One thing will never leave my mind and that is the story of Soma.

Some context for the story. The protagonist undergoes an experimental brain scan after a brain injury. However, when he takes of the helmet like scan device he wakes up in a underwater research center.
More context containing spoilers:
It turns out the experimental brain scan mapped his entire brain so his memories and personality can be stored and even copied into a suitable vessel. Throughout the game you encounter multiple robots who had a person's memories and personality copied onto them. Some of those robots went insane stuck there for eternity some tried to destroy themselves or even succeeded. At one point you also find people stored on hard drives which you can simulate on some computers. The most important entity you find is Catherine who accompanies you throughout the whole game. You form a friendship with Catherine(as she's the only "person" still around). There is only one instance where you make a choice in the game and that is when you are stuck and physically can't proceed. The only solution is to copy you once again on the other side of a blocked path. You then can choose whether you want to kill the stuck version of you or keep him alive (I chose to kill him). This then foreshadows the ending where you upload your and Catherine's consciousness onto the Ark (a computer which will be launched into space to preserve humanity through all the scanned people who have been stored on there). You arrive at the launch and final scan/transfer site and succeed in uploading both consciousnesses and launch the Ark. However, you and Catherine are both still there (foreshadowed). You see the perspective of the you that stayed and later the you that got transferred.
The ending is just so powerful with raw emotion. I just love it.
Skip through the credits in the middle for the rest.

Was this during the story of the Sister? I can't remember it at all (but then again I was high during that part of the game).

During Fate's part yeah. Fitting time to be high lol.

I tried Soma once but I didn't get hooked even tho I kinda like horror games. So I stopped early on. I heard good things about the game tho.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

Feb 2, 2024
During Fate's part yeah. Fitting time to be high lol.

I tried Soma once but I didn't get hooked even tho I kinda like horror games. So I stopped early on. I heard good things about the game tho.
Even tho I don't remember anything about it, it was such an experience. You are high, the story is high. Just wonderful.

It definitely sucks as a horror game. I had the horror mechanics turned of for my play through. If you are up for a decent story it's definitely worth another shot.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

Feb 2, 2024
I just remembered another game.
"What remains of Edith Finch"
This part was very memorable because of how well they utilise the PC controlls to tell the story. I think the game had other good parts but this one stuck with me the most.
Major spoilers since this is essentially just an entire segment of the game.

• Love