• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I imagine the lack of libido would be a killer for most relationships. She's dry as a desert, and his is a wet noodle. Too many variables at play and any type of human connection or bonding/boning will delay your CTB.

Reactions: 262653, sif, therhydler and 3 others
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
I've struggled with the ethics of forming any more relationships more and more as the reality of what I'd have to eventually do became more apparent. Honestly, my last (technically current, but she's going to end it when she speaks to me again) relationship was initially based upon listening to dumb therapist advice about trying again to make new friends/relationships to see if it brings me happiness. I'm not saying the relationship was fake, I genuinely love her, but it could never bring me enough happiness to make up for all the pain of life.
At this point, knowing it will end, I find myself committing to never being in another relationship because I just know that no one will be able to accept that I may ctb without taking it personally. In turn, I am hurt by the hypocritical lack of empathy that I receive from them. Further, it's an inherent trust destroyer to know that you have to keep secrets from them but that they'll blame you for it even though you're doing it because it's what they say they want. It just seems like it inevitably leads to making things worse for everyone in my experience.
So, I just don't see the point unless you're completely certain that they're on the same page as you in terms of how you think about whether people should ctb or not. I don't believe in perfect certainty, but that's my own perspective. There's also the fact that people often change their minds.

Reactions: not_a_robot, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Ok everyone...let's all remember where we are. This is Sanctioned Suicide. We are a pro-choice community where most of our users are all here for the same reasons, and that's not to play match-maker or establish intimate relationships, nor are we trying to encourage others to do so.

Please be aware that Sanctioned Suicide is not your own personal dating site and using it for hook-ups or to find a partner for anything other than what this community depicts is not what we stand for.

I don't want to have to close this thread, but I will without hesitation if things go further than they should. Please don't create any other threads about forming connections/relationships within Sanctioned Suicide.Thank you.

Yes its a forum where the main topic is suicide. But expecting members to only use this forum for Suicide and not connection is a little absurd imo. Making a forum to then tell your members "Hey no making friends or relationships!" is like being a dictator.. that's not for you to decide. Some of us are here wanting to ctb because we have issue with making connections and naturally those who we relate with due to our suicidal reasons are gonna connect.

If you don't want the social aspect to happen.. take out the chat, take out the follows.

Reactions: sif, Logic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Yes its a forum where the main topic is suicide. But expecting members to only use this forum for Suicide and not connection is a little absurd imo. Making a forum to then tell your members "Hey no making friends or relationships!" is like being a dictator.. that's not for you to decide. Some of us are here wanting to ctb because we have issue with making connections and naturally those who we relate with due to our suicidal reasons are gonna connect.

If you don't want the social aspect to happen.. take out the chat, take out the follows.
I never said anything about not making friends or connecting with people, of course you should socialize with each other here, that's the whole point of having a "community forum." This thread is about "falling in love with another user" ..so you totally misunderstood me. Nothing here says you cannot make friends. We just don't want the forums to turn into something it's not meant to be...like a dating site or somewhere people are looking for love because this isn't the place for that. No one is dictating anything to anyone. Afterall it is the users choice what they do as long as it's not disruptive to the community in any way.

Reactions: sif, Midnight, Fcancer and 5 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
There are a lot of fragile souls here that could be easily taken advantage of.
This sentiment cannot be overstated. It underlies pretty much every aspect of this thread and is why any romantic exploration should be approached with the greatest of caution, if it is to be approached at all.

Reactions: sif, Midnight, Jen Erik and 7 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
a forum shaming its members for connecting... wtf

might aswell make sure members are not human when they join haha
I was in no way, shape, or form "shaming" anyone. If we didn't want people to "connect" there wouldn't be much of a community here. By all means, make friends and connect with each other, support each other. But I have already explained myself and I don't think I need to discuss it any further. But please don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. If you would like to express your concerns with me via PM, by all means, please do.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Midnight, Thewhowithin69 and 7 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I fall in love constantly on here lol! Jus kidding!

Reactions: sif, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
This sentiment cannot be overstated. It underlies pretty much every aspect of this thread and is why any romantic exploration should be approached with the greatest of caution, if it is to be approached at all.
this. be careful, everyone.

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Johnnythefox and 3 others
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
Ok everyone...let's all remember where we are. This is Sanctioned Suicide. We are a pro-choice community where most of our users are all here for the same reasons, and that's not to play match-maker or establish intimate relationships, nor are we trying to encourage others to do so.

Please be aware that Sanctioned Suicide is not your own personal dating site and using it for hook-ups or to find a partner for anything other than what this community depicts is not what we stand for.

I don't want to have to close this thread, but I will without hesitation if things go further than they should. Please don't create any other threads about forming connections/relationships within Sanctioned Suicide.
Thank you.

You are telling me I am allowed to form a suicide pact but not try to hook up with chicks who want to be hooked up with??

Reactions: sif
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
You are telling me I am allowed to form a suicide pact but not try to hook up with chicks who want to be hooked up with??
You're allowed to try to find a partner to CTB with, if that's what you should choose to do. But there are also things to take into consideration with that as well. Safety being one of them. But there is a reason there's a rule not to reply in that thread and to send that person a PM instead.

If you happen to connect with someone here and take it privately to PM...what is done and said there is completely up to you two as adults to make your own decisions about what you do AWAY from SS.

We are not a "hook up" or "dating" site. And my point is stated in my original post in this thread. I am trying to keep this thread respectful and still be able to have a discussion. Please do not be disrespectful.

Reactions: sif, Red star, Hunter and 6 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
My honest opinion is going to be pretty unpopular… But if you're still thinking about being in love and being in a relationship, you're probably going to stay in limbo for a bit. Once you realize what relationships really are and that they're not actually worth much in the end, that's one less thing for you to live for.

Reactions: sif, Jen Erik, MsM3talGamer and 5 others
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
You're allowed to try to find a partner to CTB with, if that's what you should choose to do. But there are also things to take into consideration with that as well. Safety being one of them. But there is a reason there's a rule not to reply in that thread and to send that person a PM instead.

If you happen to connect with someone here and take it privately to PM...what is done and said there is completely up to you two as adults to make your own decisions about what you do AWAY from SS.

We are not a "hook up" or "dating" site. And my point is stated in my original post in this thread. I am trying to keep this thread respectful and still be able to have a discussion. Please do not be disrespectful.

No one is coming here for the intention of using this forum as a dating site though. If it happens I think we should be happy for them rather than judge them for it etc! Like if someone posted a story about how they married someone from here, I don't think that would be a bad thing.

Reactions: sif and therhydler
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
No one is coming here for the intention of using this forum as a dating site though. If it happens I think we should be happy for them rather than judge them for it etc! Like if someone posted a story about how they married someone from here, I don't think that would be a bad thing.
Logic, I didn't say you shouldn't connect with others, and whatever you do privately in PM is none of our business. So, my post was not made with intentions on "judging" anyone. I am probably one of the most non-judgmental people you'll ever meet. The point was, we don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about the community/forum.
This is one reason one of your posts was removed from this thread. I won't repeat what it said because that kind of content does not need to be here, but it was very disrespectful and is the one thing we are trying to avoid here. I even sent you a PM about it and withheld a warning. So, please, be respectful and let's not derail this thread into something it shouldn't be, thanks.

Reactions: agreement, Red star, MsM3talGamer and 2 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
im in love with all of you

even @Arak even though he/she makes my blood boil

Reactions: agreement, Xerxes, Red star and 1 other person
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
@iHeartRockArt Damn I feel bad, giving iheart a hard time. I misunderstood and I apologize. I was in a mood at the time. Hugs

Reactions: iHeartRockArt, agreement, Threads and 1 other person
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Logic, I didn't say you shouldn't connect with others, and whatever you do privately in PM is none of our business. So, my post was not made with intentions on "judging" anyone. I am probably one of the most non-judgmental people you'll ever meet. The point was, we don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about the community/forum.
This is one reason one of your posts was removed from this thread. I won't repeat what it said because that kind of content does not need to be here, but it was very disrespectful and is the one thing we are trying to avoid here. I even sent you a PM about it and withheld a warning. So, please, be respectful and let's not derail this thread into something it shouldn't be, thanks.

The truth is, you two are adorable together. :blarg:

Reactions: Circles, Logic and therhydler
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
"I'm in love with the Queen of the Super-market"

- Bruce Springsteen

Well, it's off-topic anyway.

Reactions: Johnnythefox and therhydler
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I don't know about Love, but I'm sure infatuation would be a more useful description.

Reactions: Circles and Hunter
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Not infatuation, more like "ahh we have so much in common, but only if i had the cajones to ask more about them..."

Reactions: Johnnythefox
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
@iHeartRockArt Damn I feel bad, giving iheart a hard time. I misunderstood and I apologize. I was in a mood at the time. Hugs
Hey, no hard feelings, Red star. We all have our bad days. Don't feel bad, apology accepted but everything is alright...just wanted to be clear on what I meant as well. Thank you for this, and I hope you have the best day you possibly can.

Reactions: TiredHorse and Red star
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I think it's possible to connect with others, but not grow to fall in love with them or have a relationship.

Reactions: Circles, sif and Johnnythefox
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Well if you're gonna fall in love with anyone on here, I advise you to fall in love with a vet.

They have access to large quantities of the natural aphrodisiac N. Will really spice up your love life, and make you deadly in the bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, sif and 3 others
Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
Heck no, haven't had a crush in years let alone one on a freaking suicide forum.

Reactions: sif
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I guess I'm speaking more generally here... but as someone in a relationship with someone irl who is at the same level of mental agony as I am, I still want to die. I still suffer. It is a bit easier when there is someone to relate to and anchor to reality, and a safe place to break down when needed, but at the end of the day being alive is still awful and no relationship will make that go away. That being said, I'm pretty unlikely to go through with ctb while being in a relationship, and it does give me some sense of purpose (making the other person happy, and not hurting them by dying). It's complicated I guess, and it would definitely be different for everyone.

Reactions: Circles, sif, TiredHorse and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yes, but not for recovery, only if his need to ctb remained as strong as mine. That would be half of the attraction.

Reactions: a_strange_day and 262653
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
It would be nice to catch the bus together.

Reactions: 262653 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I imagine the lack of libido would be a killer for most relationships. She's dry as a desert, and his is a wet noodle. Too many variables at play and any type of human connection or bonding/boning will delay your CTB.
Lack of libido can make a stronger bond if both people still want physical affection. The cuddling, wrestling, and dry-humping would be epic. :wink:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653, blanketyblk and Kikoo Loool
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
Would it effect your ctb plans? Say for instance you started talking to someone here and you both had a connection. Would you still ctb or would you give the relationship a chance and see if y'all could overcome depression together?

c300.png
For me, i think this is too much work..Long distance relationship tortures you emotionally,but if the person i meet here has a strong desire to just ctb then maybe that would be a given,sex before death is something that id like to happen other than that?love?long distance relationship? no thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Kikoo Loool and not_a_robot