• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What's more pleasurable ?

• I don't have a bed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
The other day it got so cold in my bedroom from the ac that I had to turn on my little fake fireplace heater and it was just great lying in my bed like that for a few hours.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Definitely warm bed on a cold day. I'm always overheating, so it's a nice change of pace when I actually have to work to get warm.

D

DeletedUser4739

the answer of having no bed reminded me of this photo I saw year ago. it was in sepia tone and was an image of Asian workers sleeping on what looked like bamboo placemat or longer versions of a sushi roller. zero comfort. then again i slept on a lousy old mat on the concrete floor of an overcrowded jail for 30 nights too. it's amazing what you can get used to.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Getting drunk, passing out and not caring weather it's hot or cold.
One christmas eve I got so drunk that I fell asleep on the ground in my back yard, it was cold AF but I was so comfortable. Too bad I didn't fucking freeze to death.

SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
It's hard, because the first choice is the best thing imo, I love it when the weather is cold the most. I definitely prefer being cold over being warm. And on hot days I hate going outside (so the second option would be the best in this case), while on cold days I enjoy standing outside. In a perfect world, there would only be cold days for me.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It's hard, because the first choice is the best thing imo, I love it when the weather is cold the most. I definitely prefer being cold over being warm. And on hot days I hate going outside (so the second option would be the best in this case), while on cold days I enjoy standing outside. In a perfect world, there would only be cold days for me.
I wish everyday was about 30 degrees with light snow

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
It's FRICKING cold here today because it's the start of spring I'm just laying in bed with my electric blanket on.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
The last option made me laugh. My answer is being warm in the cold, I don't think I've ever been comfortable in the Aussie summer heat even with a fan directly on me all night.