• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

what color clothes do you wear ?

• Black

Votes: 48 63.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Green

• Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Yellow

• White

• Pink

• Other or mixture (post if you like)

Votes: 21 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
FYI (For your Indigo) ::

What can I say, Pokémon is my only reason to live, the only world where I can look and feel good** in non-black clothes. :shy:

**I really worry about you sometimes!

Nyeh. Nyeh.
XM // TRIGGER

• Wow
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Null Hypothesis and stygal
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Dark green, navy blue, and brown.

Reactions: MeltedJello and TriggerHappy
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Hmm. Dissapointing. Dreary deary:
You all shock me -senseless!
Your thread seems to come up less than impressive.
Yes, we're all 'black' wearing funeral flamingos.
Blaaaaaack. Yeuuuuch. Why not something like:
darklyshining black, or octoinky black?
or even fucking "jet" help me, I'm desperate!
Because we wanna kill ourselves, doesn't mean we can't see the light
(or colours for that matter... !)

I tend to wear a lot of :: (yes they are colours...)

• Amaranth
  • Gamboge
  • Glaucos
  • Skobeloff and /or
  • Phlox
(I mean who the fuck wears "yellow"?!)
Ok, I mean except for @Dr Iron Arc whose still trapped n tripping in his fuuuucking game consol... (sad really - we all loved Pokémon, once )
Yes sad.
How you limit us. Bleak & bland.

You make me wanna kill myself. Happy? :haha: happy yellow emoji.
Only joking. Love the thread xxm trigger
iu

Fite me kvnt! :-P

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
iu

Fite me kvnt! :-P

Okidoki Jedi :: you might think your force* is with you, and is fierce...
;Þ But my lightsaber is bigger than yours...!

*(maybe more like wishful thinking on your part..?!) :haha:

Only love & respect,
XM //Trigger

• Hmph!
Reactions: Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Okidoki Jedi :: you might think your force* is with you, and is fierce...
;Þ But my lightsaber is bigger than yours...!

*(maybe more like wishful thinking on your part..?!) :haha:

Only love & respect,
XM //Trigger

Wow rood dood! :-) I have 1 or 2 yellow t-shirts; not all Australians are members of The Wigles y'know. My city Melbourne is famous for earing black or at least used to be.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Wow rood dood! :-) I have 1 or 2 yellow t-shirts; not all Australians are members of The Wigles y'know. My city Melbourne is famous for earing black or at least used to be.

Australian. mmmm :: nuff said :: and I'm not gonna drop any dodgy comments about being a prison colony, or your rugby team, snakes n spiders, or that there are more south africans there now these days than didgeridoos! Seriously, half my family are in Melbourne & Victoria.
Ps: thanks for the (bile-yellow) tshirt :: great gift...
I really love having a tshirt with a photo of your kitty on it.
um, is it... exvhangeable? (photo below... )
um, understand we can't be friends anymore... so I want my Crowded House n INXS cds back...

XM

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I loved fashion at one point and I defined myself by what kind of clothes I wore - in every color imaginable.

But those days are behind me, I wear mostly gray now, also white & black blouses with blue jeans for my office job. Also I don't like buying new things.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Australian. mmmm :: nuff said :: and I'm not gonna drop any dodgy comments about being a prison colony, or your rugby team, snakes n spiders, or that there are more south africans there now these days than didgeridoos! Seriously, half my family are in Melbourne & Victoria.
Ps: thanks for the (bile-yellow) tshirt :: great gift...
I really love having a tshirt with a photo of your kitty on it.
um, is it... exvhangeable? (photo below... )
um, understand we can't be friends anymore... so I want my Crowded House n INXS cds back...

View attachment 78720

XM

I love that meme! Nice, you're relatives probably live next door to me. In Melbourne it is Australian Rules Football; we care not for rugby.

This is my yellow tshirt

The-SMITHS-Will-Smith-family-funny-music-rock-printed-cotton-t-shirt-men-cotton-t-shirts.jpg_640x640.jpg

I loved fashion at one point and I defined myself by what kind of clothes I wore - in every color imaginable.

But those days are behind me, I wear mostly gray now, also white & black blouses with blue jeans for my office job. Also I don't like buying new things.
Sound like safe choices if you can't be arsed. @stygal if you don't mind me asking what brands of denim do you wear? Or do you just keep cheap off brands cos you really can't be arsed. No judgement - just curious.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, TriggerHappy and stygal
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021

But those days are behind me, I wear mostly ::*

*am waiting for the screenshots, must I deactivate my net nanny?!

I'm very concerned that I'm way too cool for my bar stool!!

MIG // TRIGGERHAPPY HAS A ctb PLAN :: You must comply.

My friends - all of you, everyone :: is invited...
So, along with organizing us an online farewell ctb pact / club :: I think we should 'randomly' select and give each member a photo of those crazy wallmart shoppers (we've all seen the pics!) to dress like when our ctb day comes. (we did this one never forgotten Halloween!)
We will definately cause quite a stir when we go (and it will be easy for us to recognize one another when we 'on the other side'....)

(Over the afterlife loudspeaker ::
""Will the latest SS SN travel group please report to Reception with your straightjackets?!""
"" :: as we will not be able to make rest stops between the varying Circles of Hell, we trust that u all used the restrooms before catching the busride over...) Bus conductor God will be coming round to check that tickets are valid. Bet you atheists are cringing right now a righteous surcharge will be effected to redress your lack of faith. No arguing, bargaining or begging will be entered into"".

@stygal @Dr Iron Arc @Shadowplay @Huntfish34 @GenesAndEnvironment @newave3 @Persephone ❦ @whywere @motyxia @Susannah @LionsTigersAndBears @patheticpartner
@DocNo etc etc

I am so inspired, you guys n girls are gonna meet your maker looking fierce n fabulous :: ctb end of our world party :: dress code.
Its all about living & dying with grace n dignity hey?!

1636805156178 1636805215726 1636805311866 1636805420177 1636805770107 1636805514674 1636805685885

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, stygal, newave3 and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021

So, along with organizing us an online farewell ctb pact / club :: I think we should 'randomly' select and give each member a photo of those crazy wallmart shoppers (we've all seen the pics!) to dress like when our ctb day comes. (we did this one never forgotten Halloween!)
We will definately cause quite a stir when we go (and it will be easy for us to recognize one another when we 'on the other side'....)

""Will the latest SS SN travel group please report to Reception with your straightjackets?!""
"" :: as we will not be able to make rest stops between the varying Circles of Hell, we trust that u all used the restrooms before catching the busride over...) Bus conductor God will be coming round to check that tickets are valid. Bet you atheists are cringing right now a righteous surcharge will be effected to redress your lack of faith. No arguing, bargaining or begging will be entered into"".

@stygal @Dr Iron Arc @Shadowplay @Huntfish34 @GenesAndEnvironment @newave3 @Persephone ❦ @whywere @motyxia @Susannah @LionsTigersAndBears @patheticpartner
@DocNo etc etc

I am so inspired, you guys n girls are gonna meet your maker looking fierce n fabulous :: ctb end of our world party :: dress code.

View attachment 78728View attachment 78729View attachment 78730View attachment 78732View attachment 78735

Sounds like somewhere C.S. Lewis' 'The Great Divorce', Sartre's 'No Exit' and some st*ned ass nonsense. Also why am I the furry? lol

Reactions: newave3
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Also why am I the furry? **lol
*erm, you reeeallly have to ask that, my yellow lil'possum?!

**MASS - HYSTERIA ::
FIENDISHLY FURRY MARSUPIAL MANIAC STALKS MELBOURNE...

and some st*ned ass nonsense...**
**You say stoned like its a bad thing....

soul survival is not nonsense.
we know in Australia life is meaningless / law of the plague / low predatory value etc etc :haha:
but.. you know my history, it wasn't the drugs... (psst who's your nembutal man?) Don't judge me you jehovas witness you!
...it was the electroshock therapy. Hey I had no choice.
Now conversion pray-the-gay-away conversion therapy was real fun. Have had my share of preachers' sons
Real sinful pleasure when they trying not to climax but they can't help themselves!! I'm going to hell.

Me and Marilyn Manson. Lol.
I wander if I can wear my Gucci hitops if I have cloven demon hooves?! Hmm.

Last edited:
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Furry furrie on tram Me on Melbourne public transport, circa 2018, colourised. @TriggerHappy

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: stygal, TriggerHappy and Huntfish34
Null Hypothesis

Null Hypothesis

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Dec 25, 2020
Depends on my mood and the occasion. I rarely leave home often nowadays due to restrictions and me being an unvaccinated 'infidel'.

I have a particular liking for controversial t-shirts. These ones are on my to-buy list.
Vegans are evil
E3f50098 b1c4 4466 a92a 8bc0f2747138 104754eeb81ffe173acb0d187d432efb0

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, newave3, TriggerHappy and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Black or dark blue hoodies and jeans with adidas sneackers (always) with an occasional assault of bright red. I love my red. Even my bedroom is painted in red.

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3 and Shadowplay
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Dark colors mostly,. Black or some straight up camo. It's the hunter / outdoorsman in me I suppose. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20211113_082304_6.jpg
    IMG_20211113_082304_6.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: TriggerHappy and newave3
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Black or dark blue hoodies and jeans with adidas sneackers (always) with an occasional assault* of bright red. I love my red. Even my bedroom is painted in red.
* You said it, aggro psycho.

I've just hijacked this whole fkg thread trying desperately to teach u peeps some 'panache...' (oh just lookit up, its French.)

its not just "red".
Are your walls menstrual blood red, or arterial spray red?

...Fascinating. how the imagery floods your mind....

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Speaking of red Aphex twin peaks

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, TriggerHappy and newave3
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

@DocNo etc etc

View attachment 78728View attachment 78729View attachment 78730View attachment 78732View attachment 78735View attachment 78733View attachment 78734
Thank you for the shout out! 100% yes, some of my outfits are WOW! to me. I took a walk around the neighborhood in my 1 piece zip up plush bodysuit with fur lined hood and the print has dogs in antlers and boy oh boy did I get stares. I maybe 65, but I enjoy being fun and different and I hurt nobody so if they want to stare so be it and go for it.

Life is way too short not to have fun. Oh by the way I was also wearing color splashed footwear that REALLY set it off.

@TriggerHappy you are a hoot and such a delight here on SS and you made me have a good laugh about your post and it brought back memories of my neighbors staring at me.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, stygal, TriggerHappy and 2 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, whywere, stygal and 1 other person
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
idk I usually wear jeans and a hoodie. And most of my hoodies are black so :pfff::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I've just hijacked this whole fkg thread trying desperately to teach u peeps some 'panache...' (oh just lookit up, its French.)

Minimalism, bitch.

I know I snuck in like a narc; I knew I had to leave my mark
I wanted to be satisfied; I tried to be dignified
Wearing nothing is divine - naked is a state of mind
And it feels so right, and it feels so right...

naked GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, whywere and TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Minimalism, bitch.

naked GIF
..there are three "i's" in minimalism.
not a movement i cared much for -can you tell?!
at the end everyone's wandering 'is that all?' and 'maybe I should given more of myself...'
In this transitional impermanent existence, it means nothing anyway
(...a stone in my mouth and the same dry song / I never noticed you loading your gun, maybe i shoulda said something / guns shooting stars u got me wrong... )
found a poem in a (now burnt) journal.

- I would have said enuff?! aww, fuckit I don't care anymore blame it on a life of copywriting and never getting to tell the one person i needed to, something important.

:: ok, that spinning black redaction block has got me transfixed.
not the first time I'm weak n dizzy at the sight of a man's crotch!!
indulge me, they wont find my body so there won't be an epitaph.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Minimalism, bitch.

naked GIF
Thank you so much for giving me a hearty laugh. I am having a horrible chronic pain day and you helped make it brighter!!!!

You are a wonderful friend!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and motel rooms
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
No gray???

Greybros...

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and TriggerHappy
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I like red a lot. I have red and white dress my mom gave me once from her time as a teenager.
I usually am not very picky when it comes to colors.
I couldn't only wear black though.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Is there anyone here into psychedelic fashion?
I used to love buying original vintage polyester suits etc. Mom was a hairdresser and had awesome taste. (Yes I wore her clothes!)
Never did drag, but wore sarong/ Gautier skirts etc in 80s.
Change evening dresses into shorts and skinny pants.

As I got into weight training, and got too big :: I had to wear vests n waistcoats Mike stipe from rem snd 3rd Rock from sun style were my best. Loved charity shops... a different existence then...

and yes I wear skirts / kilts on the farm. Utility kilt as butch as possible! :: fuck them all.

Last edited: