• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

what color clothes do you wear ?

• Black

Votes: 48 63.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Green

• Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Yellow

• White

• Pink

• Other or mixture (post if you like)

Votes: 21 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Psychologists Point Out 11 Clothing Colors That Reveal Your Personality

According to the stylist and author of the book, Color Your Style by David Zyla, "Even if your wardrobe is filled with clothes of a variety of colors and shades, there is always the color that you give a greater preference to because you feel more comfortable and confident in it. It is the very color that reflects your character."

After reviewing the findings of many experts, Bright Side shows you how your favorite color characterizes you in the eyes of people around you.

11. Black

"Black is a color that is taken seriously" says a fashion and style expert, Karen Haller.

Indeed, according to research in the field of psychology, the color black is perceived by others as an indicator of prestige, power, seriousness, and intelligence. Therefore, in many European universities, the graduation mantle is colored black.

People who prefer to wear black clothing are ambitious, purposeful but also sensitive. As a rule, they are emotional and easily excitable, although they often try to hide it. Black color helps them to switch the attention of surroundings from their appearance to personality since internal qualities of a person are most important to them.

10. Brown

Brown is the color of the earth, the color of something reliable, strong and stable. That's how people who often wear brown and its shades are perceived by others.

People who like to wear the color brown are slightly conservative, respect their elders and always look for peace, stability, and strength in everything. A girl in a brown dress or a man in a brown jacket give the impression of a reliable, intelligent and rational person.

9. Blue

Journalist and psychologist, Lisa Johnson Mandell wrote, "Blue is the best color to put on to an interview because it sends out confidence and reliability. Therefore, many working uniforms or business suits are of blue color."

The scientists of the University of British Columbia held a study about the influence of color and found that darker shades of blue have a calming effect. People tend to associate the color blue with intelligence, trust, efficiency, and tranquility.

Blue shades of clothing are often chosen by kind, sympathetic, courteous and even shy people. As psychologists say, the person in blue will become a wonderful parent or an exemplary worker. Calmness and poise are two of the most common qualities found these types of people.

8. Green

Scientists from the University of Amsterdam say that the color green sustains a good mood within you and your surroundings. "The pleasantness of green comes from its kinship with nature, which causes a feeling of peace and contentment," says Leatrice Eiseman, the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute and the author of the book, More Alive With Color'.

Those who prefer green lead an active, public life, they always live in a good area and they are financially stable. They are also caring, kind and have a soft heart.

7. Purple

In the past, purple was often a representation of royalty and higher society. It meant sophistication, wealth and luxury. Cleopatra was known to be crazy about the color purple. During these times, only the rich could afford to wear such shades of purple.

Today, the purple color when worn in clothing indicates creativity, insight, and love of art.

According to experts, people who wear purple are emotional and sensitive. They are dreamy, passionate and love mysticism. These people are also known to be unpredictable and dealing with them can be both easy and difficult at the same time.

6. Red

"Red is the color of passion and power. You should give your preference to this color if you are going to persuade or impress somebody", says Kenny Frimpong, the manager of the brand of Italian menswear, Eredi Pisano.

Any bright shades of red draw attention to the person wearing them. People tend to associate the vibrant color with energy, movement, and excitement. Psychologists from the University of Rochester found that men are more attracted to women wearing a ruby tint. "Red is a stimulant for men," says Abby Calisch, a psychology professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia.

Those who often wear red are bright, easily excitable, slightly self-centered and also addiction-prone.

5. Yellow

Yellow is the color of happiness, sun, and laughter. Studies show that the color yellow increases the production of serotonin in the brain, speeds up metabolism and lifts the mood to all those around it.

In addition, yellow increases concentration and attention, so it is often used on billboards, advertising sites, road signs, and street lines.

Experts say that shades of yellow in clothing are often used by active, creative and addicted people. They are bright dreamers and adventurers, ready to explore and conquer.

4. White

White is the symbol of freedom, purity, innocence, and simplicity. That's why many people decide to buy something white when they are starting something new in their life or entering a new chapter.

The color white attracts reliable people who love freedom and who look at life optimistically. These people are very neat and organized in everything they do, they like new beginnings and strive for perfection. In general, white can be worn by many different personality types. It is a neutral color, which rarely repels others.

3. Pink

Bright pink is the color of a flirty girl but can can also be seen in children's wardrobes or on Barbie dolls. However, for those of a more mature age, softer, more tender shades of pink are preferable as they represent ultimate femininity.

Soft pink is considered calm, warm and feminine and is one of the most powerful sedatives. Therefore, in some prisons, walls are painted in shades of pink to reduce the level of aggression.

According to psychologists, people who love pink are romantic, optimistic and self-righteous (in a good sense). As a rule, they are people who appreciate kindness and comfort above everything else.

2. Orange

Orange always gives an atmosphere a fun party vibe, in addition to being a warm and opportunistic color. It is also cheerful, creative and attractive.

Those who like to wear orange are optimistic, energetic and cheerful, and are eager for change. Although they can be slightly flaky people, still they can be ambitious and prudent.

1. Gray

As stylists like to say, gray is the color of balance, it is neither dark nor bright. If a person has a lot of gray clothing it usually means they want to remain invisible.

Gray and its shades are a symbol of tranquility, dimensionality, and maturity. Many middle-aged men wear gray suits, while women of older ages wear gray dresses.

Since this is a neutral color, it is extremely difficult to characterize the person who prefers it. They could be a gray mouse ready to silently obey the rules, as well as a judicious, low-emotional, and categorical person. But in most cases, a person who favors gray is someone who does not like to attract attention and tries to maintain neutral.

• Wow
Reactions: stygal, lobster salad, TriggerHappy and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'd wear any color clothes from once they're black.

• Wow
Reactions: TriggerHappy and mattwitt
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
All colours, I keep rotating but I'm limited because I don't buy anymore

Reactions: stygal and Soon4me
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I wear black and associate it with dying. I am a metalhead so I either wear black or black and blue depending on what jeans I decide to wear and if I want to put on my battle jacket.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and Soon4me
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Green is the most accessible color of clothing I have with me. But I really am into gray and blue.

• Wow
xxarv39

xxarv39

Jun 14, 2018
Psychologists Point Out 11 Clothing Colors That Reveal Your Personality

According to the stylist and author of the book, Color Your Style by David Zyla, "Even if your wardrobe is filled with clothes of a variety of colors and shades, there is always the color that you give a greater preference to because you feel more comfortable and confident in it. It is the very color that reflects your character."

After reviewing the findings of many experts, Bright Side shows you how your favorite color characterizes you in the eyes of people around you.

11. Black

"Black is a color that is taken seriously" says a fashion and style expert, Karen Haller.

Indeed, according to research in the field of psychology, the color black is perceived by others as an indicator of prestige, power, seriousness, and intelligence. Therefore, in many European universities, the graduation mantle is colored black.

People who prefer to wear black clothing are ambitious, purposeful but also sensitive. As a rule, they are emotional and easily excitable, although they often try to hide it. Black color helps them to switch the attention of surroundings from their appearance to personality since internal qualities of a person are most important to them.

10. Brown

Brown is the color of the earth, the color of something reliable, strong and stable. That's how people who often wear brown and its shades are perceived by others.

People who like to wear the color brown are slightly conservative, respect their elders and always look for peace, stability, and strength in everything. A girl in a brown dress or a man in a brown jacket give the impression of a reliable, intelligent and rational person.

9. Blue

Journalist and psychologist, Lisa Johnson Mandell wrote, "Blue is the best color to put on to an interview because it sends out confidence and reliability. Therefore, many working uniforms or business suits are of blue color."

The scientists of the University of British Columbia held a study about the influence of color and found that darker shades of blue have a calming effect. People tend to associate the color blue with intelligence, trust, efficiency, and tranquility.

Blue shades of clothing are often chosen by kind, sympathetic, courteous and even shy people. As psychologists say, the person in blue will become a wonderful parent or an exemplary worker. Calmness and poise are two of the most common qualities found these types of people.

8. Green

Scientists from the University of Amsterdam say that the color green sustains a good mood within you and your surroundings. "The pleasantness of green comes from its kinship with nature, which causes a feeling of peace and contentment," says Leatrice Eiseman, the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute and the author of the book, More Alive With Color'.

Those who prefer green lead an active, public life, they always live in a good area and they are financially stable. They are also caring, kind and have a soft heart.

7. Purple

In the past, purple was often a representation of royalty and higher society. It meant sophistication, wealth and luxury. Cleopatra was known to be crazy about the color purple. During these times, only the rich could afford to wear such shades of purple.

Today, the purple color when worn in clothing indicates creativity, insight, and love of art.

According to experts, people who wear purple are emotional and sensitive. They are dreamy, passionate and love mysticism. These people are also known to be unpredictable and dealing with them can be both easy and difficult at the same time.

6. Red

"Red is the color of passion and power. You should give your preference to this color if you are going to persuade or impress somebody", says Kenny Frimpong, the manager of the brand of Italian menswear, Eredi Pisano.

Any bright shades of red draw attention to the person wearing them. People tend to associate the vibrant color with energy, movement, and excitement. Psychologists from the University of Rochester found that men are more attracted to women wearing a ruby tint. "Red is a stimulant for men," says Abby Calisch, a psychology professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia.

Those who often wear red are bright, easily excitable, slightly self-centered and also addiction-prone.

5. Yellow

Yellow is the color of happiness, sun, and laughter. Studies show that the color yellow increases the production of serotonin in the brain, speeds up metabolism and lifts the mood to all those around it.

In addition, yellow increases concentration and attention, so it is often used on billboards, advertising sites, road signs, and street lines.

Experts say that shades of yellow in clothing are often used by active, creative and addicted people. They are bright dreamers and adventurers, ready to explore and conquer.

4. White

White is the symbol of freedom, purity, innocence, and simplicity. That's why many people decide to buy something white when they are starting something new in their life or entering a new chapter.

The color white attracts reliable people who love freedom and who look at life optimistically. These people are very neat and organized in everything they do, they like new beginnings and strive for perfection. In general, white can be worn by many different personality types. It is a neutral color, which rarely repels others.

3. Pink

Bright pink is the color of a flirty girl but can can also be seen in children's wardrobes or on Barbie dolls. However, for those of a more mature age, softer, more tender shades of pink are preferable as they represent ultimate femininity.

Soft pink is considered calm, warm and feminine and is one of the most powerful sedatives. Therefore, in some prisons, walls are painted in shades of pink to reduce the level of aggression.

According to psychologists, people who love pink are romantic, optimistic and self-righteous (in a good sense). As a rule, they are people who appreciate kindness and comfort above everything else.

2. Orange

Orange always gives an atmosphere a fun party vibe, in addition to being a warm and opportunistic color. It is also cheerful, creative and attractive.

Those who like to wear orange are optimistic, energetic and cheerful, and are eager for change. Although they can be slightly flaky people, still they can be ambitious and prudent.

1. Gray

As stylists like to say, gray is the color of balance, it is neither dark nor bright. If a person has a lot of gray clothing it usually means they want to remain invisible.

Gray and its shades are a symbol of tranquility, dimensionality, and maturity. Many middle-aged men wear gray suits, while women of older ages wear gray dresses.

Since this is a neutral color, it is extremely difficult to characterize the person who prefers it. They could be a gray mouse ready to silently obey the rules, as well as a judicious, low-emotional, and categorical person. But in most cases, a person who favors gray is someone who does not like to attract attention and tries to maintain neutral.
I Really enjoyed reading this and found it quite intriguing. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Soon4me
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I usually wear black, what a surprise, eh.

Jokes aside, I don't think it's a mournful color. It's just elegant and good-looking to me

Reactions: tearsinrain, Soon4me and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Where is the "I don't give a shit about my colour" option?

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, TriggerHappy, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Mostly black, but I don't mind wearing dark brown. Black is comforting.

Reactions: Soon4me
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I just wear whatever color I like-blue, black, sometimes white-I don't really care about clothes all that much

• Aww..
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Not trying to be rude but the post itself reads like a horoscope but replaced with colours... Also I have absolutely zero preference in the colour clothes I wear so I couldn't do it... I have a green shirt I love but the description doesn't match me at all, also a blue shirt, to be honest I live off mostly hand me downs so it's all random and I just gravitate towards the least tatty clothes I can find in my wardrobe lol.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, anurgetowardlove, Soon4me and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Not trying to be rude but the post itself reads like a horoscope but replaced with colours... Also I have absolutely zero preference in the colour clothes I wear so I couldn't do it... I have a green shirt I love but the description doesn't match me at all, also a blue shirt, to be honest I live off mostly hand me downs so it's all random and I just gravitate towards the least tatty clothes I can find in my wardrobe lol.
I am deeply offended :)

• Hmph!
Reactions: TriggerHappy, mattwitt, anurgetowardlove and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Where is the "I don't give a shit about my colour" option?
:pfff:
That would be the "Other or mixture (post if you like)" option

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras, Tomasnil and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Mostly dark pants and tshirts .. some white aswell.

Anything but pink,yellow,red etc.. no flashy colors.

• Wow
Reactions: TriggerHappy, tearsinrain, Smilla and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
All of my socks are grey.
My boxer briefs are 50/50 grey & black
All of my pocket T shirts are grey.
I have 2 pairs of tennis shoes (one grey & one navy blue)
I have 2 sweatpants that I wear (one black & one blue)

Honestly all I wear every single day is either my blue or black sweatpants with a grey pocket t shirt.

• Aww..
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Although I don't care much about fashion, I prefer dark colours and shades of blue.

• Aww..
Reactions: TriggerHappy, tearsinrain, Soon4me and 2 others
lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
black and white.

Reactions: Skathon and Soon4me
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Pretty much mostly all black.

Reactions: lastsummer and Soon4me
borncoldsteel

borncoldsteel

Insufficient Funds
Apr 17, 2018
Grey, and a lot of earth tones. I hate bright colours with a passion.

Reactions: mattwitt and Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I also can do it naked and forget about this.
Optimized-Dollarphotoclub_66078421crop.jpg

Reactions: anurgetowardlove, mattwitt and Tiburcio
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I like wearing black it is as if I'm attending my own funeral

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, TriggerHappy, mattwitt and 2 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I wear black clothes almost every single day.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles and TriggerHappy
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I like wearing blue, black, or purple. These colors calm me.

• Aww..
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
black always, every day of the week black

• Hmph!
Reactions: Skathon, Circles and TriggerHappy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My entire wardrobe is black. It matches how I feel. I would be horrified at the thought of wearing clothes which are a different colour.
I just noticed this thread is really old, I often wonder what happened to the people posting in these old threads, if they ctb or not.

Reactions: Circles
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I tend to wear a lot of gray, black, or dark blue. I have a few clothes that are white, red, orange, and green though.

• Wow
Reactions: Skathon, Circles and TriggerHappy
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I like White. And Yellow/Brown.
But i just use wtv i dont really care.

• Wow
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Hmm. Dissapointing. Dreary deary:
You all shock me -senseless!
Your thread seems to come up less than impressive.
Yes, we're all 'black' wearing funeral flamingos.
Blaaaaaack. Yeuuuuch. Why not something like:
darklyshining black, or octoinky black?
or even fucking "jet" help me, I'm desperate!
Because we wanna kill ourselves, doesn't mean we can't see the light
(or colours for that matter... !)

I tend to wear a lot of :: (yes they are colours...)

• Amaranth
  • Gamboge
  • Glaucos
  • Skobeloff and /or
  • Phlox
(I mean who the fuck wears "yellow"?!)
Ok, I mean except for @Dr Iron Arc whose still trapped n tripping in his fuuuucking game consol... (sad really - we all loved Pokémon, once )
Yes sad.
How you limit us. Bleak & bland.

You make me wanna kill myself. Happy? :haha: happy yellow emoji.
Only joking. Love the thread xxm trigger

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: less than, Circles and MeltedJello
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm. Dissapointing. Dreary deary:

Your thread seems to come up less than impressive.
Yes, we're all 'black' wearing funeral flamingos.
Blaaaaaack. Yeuuuuch. Why not something like:
darklyshining black, or octoinky black?
or even fucking "jet" help me, I'm desperate!
Because we wanna kill ourselves, doesn't mean we can't see the light
(or colours for that matter... !)

I tend to wear a lot of :: (yes they are colours...)

• Amaranth
  • Gamboge
  • Glaucos
  • Skobeloff and /or
  • Phlox
(I mean who the fuck wears "yellow"?!)
Ok, I mean except for @Dr Iron Arc whose still trapped n tripping in his fuuuucking game consol... (sad really - we all loved Pokémon, once )
Yes sad.
How you limit us. Bleak & bland.

You make me wanna kill myself. Happy? :haha: happy yellow emoji.
Only joking. Love the thread xxm trigger
What can I say, Pokémon is my only reason to live, the only world where I can look and feel good in non-black clothes. :shy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Circles, MeltedJello and 1 other person