• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whimsyaspie

whimsyaspie

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Posting here as to not flood the forum with another thread on Polish sources. I really need one, if anyone can PM with a source I'd really really appreciate it.

I thought about ordering from A*****o, but it was so easy to find that it feels too good to be true lol. If anyone can provide me the O source or any that you know is good, PM me please. I'm in the UK.

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Posting here as to not flood the forum with another thread on Polish sources. I really need one, if anyone can PM with a source I'd really really appreciate it.

I thought about ordering from A*****o, but it was so easy to find that it feels too good to be true lol. If anyone can provide me the O source or any that you know is good, PM me please. I'm in the UK.
Could you please PM me what A*****o is? I'd really appreciate it. I'm desperately asking

Reactions: whimsyaspie
S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
Ah ok thanks. Mine is in transit USPS but has been stuck with US customs for a couple days :(

I saw your message about a test/purity of O source, if you find that out or test yourself, could you PM me the findings?
By chance, did you get yours? Did it pass customs?

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
Sorry to be another person asking, but can anyone PM me a source to the US?