• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I know... but it depends on the vendors i suppose and you are not ordering "fruit of the moon" t-shirts, but something else...
Also, it's totally legal in PL. So honestly they won't regulate it if it benefits the gov. glad to hear you got yours.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Also, it's totally legal in PL. So honestly they won't regulate it if it benefits the gov. glad to hear you got yours.
You are free to try it, I just post as a grateful user of the forum and as an advisor. Still, I deeply believe that this kind of orders will not pass unnoticed.

• Love
Reactions: evannave
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Well, maybe it won't be for long. If they learn about what suicidal people do with this stuff, it most likely will be more heavily regulated. Just see what happened in Germany with SN.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
G

gokpg

Apr 14, 2024
If anyone could help a fellow desperate soul trying to get SN before it gets more regulated plz pm...

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Ordered my SN from Poland, O source. If anyone has ordered from O and tested the purity of their SN, I'd be interested to get a PM.
Does it begin with 'O' and end in 'T'? If so, that's where I've ordered mine from.

Not tested it yet but it looks legit. The colour is as you would expect, slight yellowish white and comes in a sealed plastic bottle.

Has a sticker on the bottle with the correct chemical code for pure SN, but the actual purity isn't stated on the bottle or on their website.

Tempted to email them and ask what the purity is.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Does it begin with 'O' and end in 'T'? If so, that's where I've ordered mine from.

Not tested it yet but it looks legit. The colour is as you would expect, slight yellowish white and comes in a sealed plastic bottle.

Has a sticker on the bottle with the correct chemical code for pure SN, but the actual purity isn't stated on the bottle or on their website.

Yes it is. Can you tell me about the results when you test it? Somebody told me it was high purity SN, but better be safe than sorry

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024

yes! owner of the site says about 98.5% lab grade SN. and tests indicate the same!

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I'll likely be in Poland in a few months (indefinitely). If anyone wants to PM me the source, I'd be most appreciative. Thanks in advance.

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Yes it is. Can you tell me about the results when you test it? Somebody told me it was high purity SN, but better be safe than sorry
I don't have a test kit yet.

I think they are a reputable supplier of chemicals though and have been in business a long time, so I would think the purity is high as they have no reason for it to not be.

Annoying though as they do state the purity of other chemicals on their website, but not for SN for some reason.

It looks pure and is in a well sealed bottle with the correct chemical name.

Probably still best to test it though.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
What do you mean by this? What's the correct chemical code for 'PURE' SN?

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
It's an interesting question how long this Polish free-for-all on SN will continue. Poland is a modern country, it's likely it'll regulate eventually.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
It's an interesting question how long this Polish free-for-all on SN will continue. Poland is a modern country, it's likely it'll regulate eventually.
I'm really hoping they don't regulate for some time. I mean, it benefits their government and us!

Reactions: divinemistress36
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024

hello stranger, i also ordered from O. i actually got my SN from there today. i posted a thread on it and i think it might interest you, it is legit.

• Love
R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024
hello stranger, i also ordered from O. i actually got my SN from there today. i posted a thread on it and i think it might interest you, it is legit.
Did you happen to test it?

R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024

Did you guys have to sign for your package from them?

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Did you guys have to sign for your package from them?
I didn't. Ordered twice from them and didn't have to sign for ether. Strange as the parcels were via tracked delivery, but the postman just put it through my letterbox without me having to sign on both occasions. Took a while to get here and I'm from the UK. From ordering to being received took about 10 or 11 days.

Reactions: divinemistress36
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Did you happen to test it?

nope, but i've exchanged emails with the seller on many occasions and they communicated well with me, here they clarified to me that the purity is high. (covered their name with cute cats)

Attachments

• SIX_107DB906-1255-41C5-9A43-FC6C314D2010.png
    SIX_107DB906-1255-41C5-9A43-FC6C314D2010.png
    608.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
nope, but i've exchanged emails with the seller on many occasions and they communicated well with me, here they clarified to me that the purity is high. (covered their name with cute cats)
Did the owners name begin with 'T'?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I didn't. Ordered twice from them and didn't have to sign for ether. Strange as the parcels were via tracked delivery, but the postman just put it through my letterbox without me having to sign on both occasions. Took a while to get here and I'm from the UK. From ordering to being received took about 10 or 11 days.
No custom or welfare checks?