• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
None. Sailed straight through customs and to my house without issue. First order was end of Feb and second order was received around two weeks ago. Think if a welfare check was gonna happen it would have done so before now.
Very good to know, thanks!

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Would it be smart that when I do get in contact, should I pose as a small supermarket or something?
Please don't reply if you think this is a stupid question
no serious question is a stupid question! You could, but it would just be easier to say you're curing meat.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Would it be smart that when I do get in contact, should I pose as a small supermarket or something?
Please don't reply if you think this is a stupid question
Bad idea imo, why should a supermarket need SN? Just say it is for chemistry experiment and If the quantity is high(like 500g+) you will share with your HS or college colleagues.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I find it pretty interesting how no one here seems to talk about SN from Poland. It's pretty unregulated there and can ship worldwide, yet I still see people saying it's difficult to obtain.
Remember what happened to MDS...
Well, maybe it won't be for long. If they learn about what suicidal people do with this stuff, it most likely will be more heavily regulated. Just see what happened in Germany with SN.
All it takes is one case that will get smeared in media. I'm from a central european country and HHC (synthetic THC) used to be legal here until this year. Because a minor overdosed on it and ended up in hospital. It got banned real quick.

Last edited:
LiefLeven<3

LiefLeven<3

the struggle, the nightmares they're finally over.
Apr 15, 2024
Does it begin with 'O' and end in 'T'? If so, that's where I've ordered mine from.

Not tested it yet but it looks legit. The colour is as you would expect, slight yellowish white and comes in a sealed plastic bottle.

Has a sticker on the bottle with the correct chemical code for pure SN, but the actual purity isn't stated on the bottle or on their website.

Tempted to email them and ask what the purity is.
Hey, could I get another hint please? I've been searching for a while and I keep getting newsites, because I dont speak the language :c

If not, totally understand :p

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Hey, could I get another hint please? I've been searching for a while and I keep getting newsites, because I dont speak the language :c

If not, totally understand :p
Really sorry, can't give out direct sources and don't want to get anyone into trouble.

Nobody told me about where to purchase from, I just did some Googling and found a place myself.

Sure there are plenty of Polish websites. It's not illegal to purchase or possess SN in many countries, so you're not breaking any laws.

Hope you find peace whatever you decide.

Don't know you or your situation, but I'm truly sorry for whatever brings you to this place.

LiefLeven<3

LiefLeven<3

the struggle, the nightmares they're finally over.
Apr 15, 2024
Really sorry, can't give out direct sources and don't want to get anyone into trouble.

Nobody told me about where to purchase from, I just did some Googling and found a place myself.

Sure there are plenty of Polish websites. It's not illegal to purchase or possess SN in many countries, so you're not breaking any laws.

Hope you find peace whatever you decide.

Don't know you or your situation, but I'm truly sorry for whatever brings you to this place.

i get it, thanks atleast for replying so fast
If anyone does know what they're talking about I'd appreciate a hint <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rubypie41
T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
I've tried searching for it but to no avail. Tried typing .pl, Poland Sn and I can't find anything beginning with 'O' and endind in 'T'. What's the best search engine to use?

Reactions: Eudaimonic
thesighofleaves

thesighofleaves

Aug 19, 2019
This! I am open to sharing but we do have to be cautious due to the ongoing stories with this site.
Hello! I would appreciate a PM on this please. Very, very interested.

Right2die

Right2die

Apr 8, 2021
If anyone could pm with links/info would be greatly appreciated. Old account here.

Reactions: evannave
wanderingbeam

wanderingbeam

Jul 14, 2022
if anyone could dm me as well, i'd really appreciate it!

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
Does the seller beginning with O and ending in T deliver to the US? I thought they only delivered to the UK.
If this is the one I'm thinking about then I'm wondering how are they're selling to the US since when I asked them, they couldn't sell it to the US due to it being an illegal compound.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Does the seller beginning with O and ending in T deliver to the US? I thought they only delivered to the UK.
If this is the one I'm thinking about then I'm wondering how are they're selling to the US since when I asked them, they couldn't sell it to the US due to it being an illegal compound.
They do!

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
Hey I was wondering if anyone from the UK has had trouble with importing? Kinda worried about getting a knock on my door as I live at my parents place. Also would appreciate a PM with a link to a source if that's not too much trouble for anyone :)

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
Hey I was wondering if anyone from the UK has had trouble with importing? Kinda worried about getting a knock on my door as I live at my parents place. Also would appreciate a PM with a link to a source if that's not too much trouble for anyone :)
Hi, I got mine delivered from Poland via regular post no issues. Unmarked package straight through letter box (my country is still in the EU- not sure if ordering from uk will make a difference since brexit)