• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Hi, I got mine delivered from Poland via regular post no issues. Unmarked package straight through letter box (my country is still in the EU- not sure if ordering from uk will make a difference since brexit)
Brexit makes a difference. The UK has customs checks on goods from everywhere in the world including the EU. There's no customs checks between EU members. Therefore, Brexit has made it more likely that your package will be intercepted. Another reason why it was a bad idea.

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
Brexit makes a difference. The UK has customs checks on goods from everywhere in the world including the EU. There's no customs checks between EU members. Therefore, Brexit has made it more likely that your package will be intercepted. Another reason why it was a bad idea.
Thank you for confirming. That was my worry, I just wasn't sure so didn't want to say it.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Hi there, I'm not sure if you are still possibly sharing information on how to get SN from Poland but if it is possible would I be able to get some help with finding some? I'm in the US do you think they will check the package while it's being mailed and confiscate it?

Reactions: Eudaimonic
B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
What brought you here if you don't mind me asking
Trying to find a fairly fool proof method to CTB - been lurking but only just made an account since I wanted to ask some SN questions

Itty bitty

Itty bitty

Apr 11, 2024
What´s the "O" source?
I know BM as polish source but not O.

S

SetMeFree11

Jun 5, 2023
I found a Polish site that starts with O and end in T that sales SN but the only package they have in 10g.
Is it the same for everyone else?

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I found a Polish site that starts with O and end in T that sales SN but the only package they have in 10g.
Is it the same for everyone else?
hi can you pm me the source?
Hi there, I'm not sure if you are still possibly sharing information on how to get SN from Poland but if it is possible would I be able to get some help with finding some? I'm in the US do you think they will check the package while it's being mailed and confiscate it?
i wanna know too
Does it begin with 'O' and end in 'T'? If so, that's where I've ordered mine from.

Not tested it yet but it looks legit. The colour is as you would expect, slight yellowish white and comes in a sealed plastic bottle.

Has a sticker on the bottle with the correct chemical code for pure SN, but the actual purity isn't stated on the bottle or on their website.

Tempted to email them and ask what the purity is.
hi, can you pm me the source?
What´s the "O" source?
I know BM as polish source but not O.
could you pm the bm source?

Last edited:
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I am in the US and have been searching and searching for SN. Can anyone PM me some hints or any info possible? Thanks!

U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
hello stranger, i also ordered from O. i actually got my SN from there today. i posted a thread on it and i think it might interest you, it is legit.
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can please help me find this source. Or direct me in anyway possible. I am having such a hard time and am desperate for help. Please.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Like most people here I am searching myself! If someone would generously PM me, I'd be grateful

Tommysway

Tommysway

Apr 18, 2024
I've been trying to find SN, but the only sources I'm able to find are really sketchy and expensive. If someone has a good polish source they would like to share with me I would be really gracefully

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Do you not think that packages don't still get checked even between EU countries? Dangerous items could be sent between countries without any regulation otherwise, especially from the more dodgy eastern European countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Romania.
@dggtscccvfd

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Do you not think that packages don't still get checked even between EU countries? Dangerous items could be sent between countries without any regulation otherwise, especially from the more dodgy eastern European countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Romania.
@dggtscccvfd
I don't think there's any checking no.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Is it possible for you to PM me please?
You're too new and I don't know you well enough, sorry. We have to be careful about sources, if they're shared with the wrong person we'll lose them all.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I don't think there's any checking no.
@dggtscccvfd

Seems pretty clear that there are still checks, which should be obvious for the reasons different users explain. Not trying to be petty by posting this but I just wanna make sure people aren't peddling false info that could land them or someone else in trouble.

Reactions: LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Ah ok thanks. Mine is in transit USPS but has been stuck with US customs for a couple days :(

I saw your message about a test/purity of O source, if you find that out or test yourself, could you PM me the findings?
Uh oh, if it's stuck with US customs, you'll probably never receive it lmao.

As for the purity of O source, I didn't test it myself, only heard it from someone.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Long term user here,
If anyone has a source that ships to the UK, i will be appreciative.