• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024
I still can't find the source everyone is talking about from there. I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. I'm so desperate. I've tried everything for weeks even dark web etc. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 any tips? Thanks so much

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I still can't find the source everyone is talking about from there. I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. I'm so desperate. I've tried everything for weeks even dark web etc. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 any tips? Thanks so much
Check your PMs!

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Ordered my SN from Poland, O source. If anyone has ordered from O and tested the purity of their SN, I'd be interested to get a PM.

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
Same!

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm sorry, new accounts, but I think nobody's gonna PM you because 1) your PMs are not open until you've been more active on the forum 2) you're too new, nobody knows you here, and we don't wanna share the sources with potential journalists or cops.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I'm sorry, new accounts, but I think nobody's gonna PM you because 1) your PMs are not open until you've been more active on the forum 2) you're too new, nobody knows you here, and we don't wanna share the sources with potential journalists or cops.
This! I am open to sharing but we do have to be cautious due to the ongoing stories with this site.

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
I don't know how to be active because I'm just awkward.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I don't know how to be active because I'm just awkward.
I understand that. If you really wanna unlock the PM feature, go here and play a counting game. But if you really wanna get a source from us, we have to know you better. You have to understand our point of view: this is the only way out for many of us, and media exposure has damaged a lot the reputation of this site. Some SN sellers are in jail today.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I've been too afraid to ask anybody about sources. I'm not sure if I'm too new to be shared any sources with but feel free to PM me.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I've been too afraid to ask anybody about sources. I'm not sure if I'm too new to be shared any sources with but feel free to PM me.
Well, it's a matter of luck. Some kind souls have shared sources with me although my account is quite new.

bookgirl

bookgirl

💔
Mar 31, 2024
If someone wants to send me polish sn sources my pms are open

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Polish sources i tried don't ship to my country sadly. so i ordered somwhere else

• Aww..
Reactions: evannave
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
If someone wants to send me polish sn sources my pms are open
Hi! It appears your PMs are either closed, locked, or disabled. If you can figure out how to open them I'd be willing to share!

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
I understand that. If you really wanna unlock the PM feature, go here and play a counting game. But if you really wanna get a source from us, we have to know you better. You have to understand our point of view: this is the only way out for many of us, and media exposure has damaged a lot the reputation of this site. Some SN sellers are in jail today.
And I totally understand too. It's just not right for ruling powers to think or know what's best for us.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Do these polish sources ship to the US?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Do these polish sources ship to the US?
I think A****** PL ships to US, but you will have to pay via bank transfer. Also the package will pass through security checks 100% and if the vendors are a little bit smart(and they are) they will report your order somehow.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
bookgirl

bookgirl

💔
Mar 31, 2024
I wasn't going to order sn but this method is so popular here that I have to try it

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I find it pretty interesting how no one here seems to talk about SN from Poland. It's pretty unregulated there and can ship worldwide, yet I still see people saying it's difficult to obtain.
It will be regulated really soon, if they receive many orders from outside EU.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
better get it before it's gone then..
I don't think it will be so easy to get SN from PL if you are outside EU.
TBF i already got mine(I'm from EU), so i don't care that much, but I think that if you massively order SN from PL, you will destroy this source for future European CTBers.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I don't think it will be so easy to get SN from PL if you are outside EU.
TBF i already got mine(I'm from EU), so i don't care that much, but I think that if you massively order SN from PL, you will destroy this source for future European CTBers.
It ships to the US! that's all i know

Reactions: LunarLight
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
It ships to the US! that's all i know
I know... but it depends on the vendors i suppose and you are not ordering "fruit of the moon" t-shirts, but something else...

Last edited: