x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I couldn't help but laugh. How is this allowed in society? You are depressed, have nothing else to do and you pop out a kid. Now your life has meaning. Nice! You go to work every morning with an objective, and that is because you need to feed your kid. Ok so now your life all of a sudden is better than before, and you have a purpose.

What about the rest of us? We never asked to be here, and if you say that to a parent they will respond with "I never asked to be here either" - Difference is I haven't brought a kid into this hateful world! you did! Big fucking difference! You were depressed or miserable or bored or whatever the fuck, you had a kid, a purpose came out of nothing, and now i have to deal with this shit?! I hate life with a passion.

Now I have to live depressed for the rest of my life just to not make your life miserable again?

No thanks, i am out of here. Not my fault, not my problem.

7 days left!
Is this what your parents did, @life-eternal, had you because they were depressed and thought it would cure all their problems?

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
Is this what your parents did, @life-eternal, had you because they were depressed and thought it would cure all their problems?
Hey! They didn't have me because they were depressed, it was on a podcast i heard that having kids basically cured their depression because it gave them a purpose.

My parents have taken good care of me all my life, but i wish i was never born.
True, I am a mother and I love my son very much ✌️❤️

Well I didn't try to "make" my son either. I never intended to get pregnant but I did and I have taken the best care of my son every day since he was born. I'm just saying that there's nothing you can do once you're born but either ctb or try to live the best life possible I guess. I just don't see the point in crying about being born cuz it's already happened. There's nothing any of us can do about it. We're all in the same boat essentially.
Ahh ok makes sense. I'm sure you have taken excellent care of your son! Not here to argue! Just to confirm, i am not "crying" about it, or ctb'ing because of this or to prove a point. I just think it was a fair point to share, given the main topic at hand in this forum.

Last edited:
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
How do you know we didn't ask to be born? Considering the notion that we probably have a soul how do you know we didn't live 19 or so lives before this that maybe were all really good and now we have to experience what a really shitty life is like and we get the opportunity to commit suicide when it is our time. As scary as that can feel sometimes. As far as I'm concerned even though my genetics are complex and make my life hell in multiple ways I'm quite sure I asked for them to be the way they are for me to learn from them. That doesn't mean I asked for the trauma from the people who gave me the genetics. That I could have done without. The trauma only makes the disease worse so I did trauma therapy and learned a lot but I still can't say I'm grateful to the sadist female whose uterus I had to develop in. But the genetics I needed and the old friends who have very normal lives that they seem happy with might laugh but who knows what their next life is going to be. If you believe in reincarnation. I certainly have a deep understanding of various elements concerning disease disorder love and compassion that I would not want to be without. Glad to have had this experience but i've had multiple suicide attempts before and apparently it just wasn't my time to go. If there is such a thing. I can't live another decade like this, especially now with my injuries, but I'm trying to learn from every experience I have.

Reactions: loopylou and life-eternal
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
In my case, i really hope i don't get reincarnated, just turn off the lights and that is it.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and makingsure4
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Bringing an entire human life into the world for selfish and often somewhat shallow reasons seems criminal to me but it's just reality for most people. It is crazy to me that it takes less effort to bring a whole new life into the world than it does to get a lot of fairly common jobs.

Reactions: Lupgevif, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and life-eternal
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
Bringing an entire human life into the world for selfish and often somewhat shallow reasons seems criminal to me but it's just reality for most people. It is crazy to me that it takes less effort to bring a whole new life into the world than it does to get a lot of fairly common jobs.
I never thought of that but it is so true. Being born nowadays is a disaster. Even if you do manage to get a job, most jobs are barely enough to afford living in a shared place in some tiny apartment. 50 years ago people would work in a factory and be able to raise a family, with only 1 income in the family lol. Nowadays that is unheard of. Then you have student loans. What is the point of this?