• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BoredAndAll

BoredAndAll

Dec 25, 2023
Hi there. So, I've decided on the full suspension hanging method as depicted below.

For my setup, I have a 5mm bondage rope attached to a PVC pipe (stuffed tight with fabric) in a snuggle hitch knot that is secured by the door. I've done weight tests and setup seems to hold. I don't think the rope being cut will be a problem because the door I tested on doesn't have sharp edges. Lemme know your thoughts though: For reference I'm 58kg
However, I'm very concerned about the noise I could potentially cause because I plan to ctb at a hotel. What I gathered from browsing the site is that this is quite a noisy method that could easily alert others. Because I will convulse against the door I'm worried the banging would sound really loud coupled with throat noises. How could I minimize the noises?
I appreciate all suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, the_path_of_sorrows and Praestat_Mori
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You'll need to scout an isolated room with little foot traffic. Consider booking a corner room, two rooms, turning on the showers and tvs, padding the door, and so on.

Reactions: BoredAndAll and Forveleth
BoredAndAll

BoredAndAll

Dec 25, 2023
You'll need to scout an isolated room with little foot traffic. Consider booking a corner room, two rooms, turning on the showers and tvs, padding the door, and so on.
Noted! I didn't think of drowning it out with other noise.

Reactions: Little_Suzy