• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
It's a 12mm diameter nylon rope attached with snuggle hutch knot to a door-sports-thing that you can use for exercise, being secured by a door. The door is taller than usual ones, 3 meters, with me being 1,80m and the left-over rope being 20cm there should be about 1 meter of space between feet and ground, i did several weight tests and there seems to be no issue with security of the rope or the security of the sports thing. one thing to worry about is me convulsing/ banging extremities at the door during it that could alarm neighbours as the house im living in has quite thin walls. Anything else I'm missing? A little word of feedback, be it reassurance or critique, would mean a lot to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpeg
    IMG_0377.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0376.jpeg
    IMG_0376.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: grahf
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
i would wrap a t shirt around the part of the rope that will be on your neck. I always did it because otherwise it bites deep in the neck and hurts quite a bit. for me at least. you can play some music or something maybe they will be less alarmed then if everything is still except for your banging sounds maybe. i did this during partial attempts. good luck.

Reactions: Circles
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
i would wrap a t shirt around the part of the rope that will be on your neck. I always did it because otherwise it bites deep in the neck and hurts quite a bit. for me at least. you can play some music or something maybe they will be less alarmed then if everything is still except for your banging sounds maybe. i did this during partial attempts. good luck.
Thanks for the reply. The neighbours are so used my autistic rage sessions where I bang at the door that they will be fine anyway, lol. Thanks for the tip with the T-shirt. The setup itself seems good apart from that right?