• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Please help menot be hooked on opiates.please. I realize this topic contributes nothing. But healthcare wont help me and my pain is too big to live with and I want a hot shot and die. I hav touched a shit drug and now im in hell

Last edited:
F

FoolishDog

Nov 20, 2020
Speaking as someone who's been there. A couple of strips of Suboxone I found off the street. Cutting them into smaller and smaller peices as the days went by. I stepped myself down kind of hard in the spare room of a family members house. Me, the couple subs, a tiny bit of pot, a bed, and a little am/fm radio. I went in to rehab shortly after I was still a little sick when I went in. Before I got out of rehab I got the Vivitrol shot. That's how I kicked.

Now, what happen after was much worse. I had this stupid idea that if it were any other drug that I could somehow manage it. I stayed away from alcohol, opiates, and benzos because I knew they made you physically sick. I started doing meth. Terrible idea. After it was all said and done I held the needle for 4 or 5 years I'm not sure. I can't remember. I can't remember a lot of things and the drugs made it much worse.

Speaking metaphorically, you're a pickle now. You'll never be a cucumber again. If you can't handle this drug you're not going to be able to handle any other drug either.

You have to want to kick. Real, real bad. It's only going to get worse the longer you go on.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Naltrexone is a medication commonly prescribed to treat opioid addiction (and alcoholism). That is not the reason I am on it, however, I have taken 50 mg naltrexone off and on for decades.

You are crying out for help struggling with a problem that really pisses me off, that you should not be having this difficult a time with, because a lousy medication like naltrexone might be able to relieve your anguish so readily. Ask about being placed on naltrexone, DEMAND an opportunity to try it. Embarrass any reluctant prescriber with the fact you know more about how to quickly, easily and efficiently treat an addiction like this better than any of them do. This is a readily available drug which can save hundreds of thousands, probably millions of lives.

7mudT2_8e7fP1kLmFlLD2ckhakfihUte4qCF6a-5GOfazXNa9raCd8Xp4fsuc0c81U6ozCiXiGg7Zs1fR-pJJTKp3V2cxIArl2I_RjKOAsWOJl9X99gw
pillsync_13021.jpg

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I died this week and this is heell im going to fall to my knees beg them.fkr a placee

Dantes Inferno

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I died this week and this is heell im going to fall to my knees beg them.fkr a placee

Dantes Inferno

I am so so sorry. Physical pain is a bitch and I know that if you could go back in time you would definitely not take the pills. I know there is medication to ween you off of them. Please give those a try. I am so so sorry. I feel terrible that I can't do much else for people. I want to but I can't and it makes me want to die even more.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Some people benefit a lot from 12 step programs/NA if you haven't tried it already. It's how my ex's friend got clean after my ex ODed and died.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I dont do hard drugs, but I self harm. And now I mostly don't. I've pretty much kicked the habit, kinda. But the urge is always there, always. But I got tired of the scars and wanted to stop. And that helped allot. I didnt quit cold Turkey I just gradually, did it less. Until, it got to the point I might have an episode once every few months, which is great consider I used to do it up to 8 times a day, 6 cuts everytime I did it.

But true enough you can kick the habit, but the scars and urges stay with you. Just gotta practice self restraint.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
OK, lets make a service announcement
I am done. I will not listen to my 'family's' addicts are scum shtick. I will tell them, and they can give me my whole paycheck that theyve been STEALING from me and kick me to the curb. Because Im not going to quit. Im not going to live like this
Dont like it?
THEN FIX MY FUCKING VERTIGO

Last edited:
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I am done. I will not listen to my 'family's' addicts are scum shtick. I will tell them, and they can give me my whole paycheck that theyve been STEALING from me and kick me to the curb. Because Im not going to quit. Im not going to live like this
Dont like it?
Addicts are just as human as anyone else. You're certainly not scum, just someone struggling with a tough situation. I find that often the stigma against addicts alienates them and drives them further into their vices. Just know there are people out there who think well of you and wish you the best <3

Reactions: Gnip
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Dont like it?
You know what? Opioids were created to help pain and if that's the only thing that really helps you with your severe vertigo then so be it. You have to take those medications to help, so be it. It's that or deal with vertigo. It's a tough situation, but they gotta understand that vertigo is tough shit you can't just expect you to be okay.

F

FoolishDog

Nov 20, 2020
One more thing I think I should mention. The medication that Gnip mentioned, Naltrexone, that's the same thing as Vivitrol in pill form. Vivitrol is a monthly injection of the drug. I figured you had heard of it already. I shouldn't make assumptions. So here's some information about the kinds of treatments for opiate addiction and withdrawls.

First, Naltrexone/Vivitrol. This medication blocks the receptors that receive the opiates. You can injest or inject the opiate, you can still overdose and die from it, but you wont get high from it. If there is even a tiny bit of an opiate in your system when you first take Naltrexone/Vivitrol you're going to have the worst withdrawls you have ever had in your life. You need to have already gone through opiate withdrawls completely before taking this medication. Any doctor worth anything is going to test you for opiates before giving you this drug, however, I have talked to people who were coming off of some of these newer fentanyl coctails they are selling on the streets in the United States that didn't show up on the typical drug tests they were using for some reason. They ended up having a real bad time for a long time. You'll most likely know when you're through with the withdrawls.

Next, Suboxone/Subutex. Suboxone is a synthetic opiate used to treat the withdrawl symptoms themselves. It also has a kind of blocker that stops the effects of opiates but it doesn't work as well as the Vivitrol. Suboxone comes in these little orange strips that are placed under the tongue to dissolve. They taste awful, but they work. Subutex is a similar drug in pill form, it's not ideal but that's what they give to pregnant women. I'm not entirely sure of the difference because Subutex isn't nearly as common and I've had no experience with it.

Some things to know about Suboxone. First, and most importantly, Suboxone must be taken after withdrawl symptoms have started. Roughly 24 hours after the last dose of heroin or pain killers or whatever. Definately not before 18 hours. These numbers I'm giving you are not conservative. They are the bare minimum. If it isn't taken this way, you'll go into rapid detox and you're gonna have a real bad time. Second, also probably equally important, Suboxone is a synthetic opiate. That means it's still an opiate. Coming off of suboxone is not fun either. I've heard doctors say that if coming off heroin is 100% withdrawls then coming off of Suboxone is 70%. How I did it, personally, is different than how a lot of people do. I used two strips of Suboxone cut in to peices over the course of a week or two. Typically someone prescribed Suboxone takes a whole strip every day. I used the Suboxone to take some of the edge off of the withdrawls, but didn't use it long enough to get all that dependent on the Suboxone. I should say again that when I went into rehab I wasn't feeling great but I had dodged the worst of it for sure.

Lastly, Methadone. Stay away from this shit. Methadone is also a synthetic opiate and the withdrawls are absolutely the worst. There's a reason opiate users and addicts call Methadone users "lifers". They are typically hooked for life. Most places don't like to give out Methadone anymore for this reason. This shit is bad. You should be afraid of it.

Now if you manage to get past the withdrawls you're going to find yourself pretty lost mentally and emotionally. I go to 12 step meetings. Think of them as a guide to a way of life that is more healthy and balanced. Learning and adopting the philosophies laid out in their books and doing the work described in them has helped me more than anything else. Substance Abuse Disorder is a mental illness. 12 step meetings treat it.

I hope this information helps anyone who's trying to kick the habit.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Naltrexone is a medication commonly prescribed to treat opioid addiction (and alcoholism). That is not the reason I am on it, however, I have taken 50 mg naltrexone off and on for decades.

You are crying out for help struggling with a problem that really pisses me off, that you should not be having this difficult a time with, because a lousy medication like naltrexone might be able to relieve your anguish so readily. Ask about being placed on naltrexone, DEMAND an opportunity to try it. Embarrass any reluctant prescriber with the fact you know more about how to quickly, easily and efficiently treat an addiction like this better than any of them do. This is a readily available drug which can save hundreds of thousands, probably millions of lives.

7mudT2_8e7fP1kLmFlLD2ckhakfihUte4qCF6a-5GOfazXNa9raCd8Xp4fsuc0c81U6ozCiXiGg7Zs1fR-pJJTKp3V2cxIArl2I_RjKOAsWOJl9X99gw
pillsync_13021.jpg
Im really interested about naltrexone for alcohol particularly. Appoarently it blocks the euphoria you may feel so the connection in your brain with the drug and pleasure reverses? has it worked for you ?

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I'm really interested about naltrexone for alcohol particularly. Apparently it blocks the euphoria you may feel so the connection in your brain with the drug and pleasure reverses? has it worked for you ?

Well I am not an alcoholic (or addict to any other such substances), so drinking alcohol while on naltrexone doesn't even make me sick. I originally tried it because a single psychiatrist in California claimed it ended the common problem of SSRI poop out in his practice. Unfortunately in my case, naltrexone did not restore the former efficacy of fluoxetine or any other SSRI antidepressants. However, for many years, a 6:00 PM cocktail of naltrexone, mirtazapine, terazosin and gabapentin reliably induced drowsiness in me two hours after taking it (a response which has regrettably been lost since I resumed taking that cocktail of medications this year).

A few years ago while attempting a trial run on the Atkins Diet Induction Phase, I resumed a combination of naltrexone with bupropion XL as a purported appetite suppressant substitute for Contrave (which is not yet covered by insurance plans), and there may be some value in controlling my hunger while in ketosis to facilitate weight loss, but this may also be nothing more than a placebo effect.

For me personally, naltrexone's been a very benign medication, nothing I have ever had any kind of adverse reaction to, but again, I suffer no clinical addiction responses to any substances.

However, I do wish more prescribers would no about and be prepared to prescribe naltrexone to substance abusers, as I have known a number who have died as a result of alcoholism, methamphetamine abuse, and other agents which naltrexone might be far more effective than any 12 step support program at treating.

You do describe naltrexone as I understand its effects on alcoholics and recreational drug addicts. Hopefully, the use of naltrexone will explode in Oregon as a result of the decriminalization and legalization of recreational drugs.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes but the suboxone clinic sent me away because of covid.
Tf am I supposed to do, lock myself in a barn for 2 weeks with valium and ramen noodles??
Ehhh I give up.
Bumping this thread at 3 AM because Im cuckoo

E

eventhoitryicantltgo

Dec 7, 2020
Maybe you should look into Kratom @BridgeJumper1994 It helps with opiate addiction and withdrawal symptoms.

Kratom-shutterstock_1033711570.jpg
I used kratom for years, I became addicted to it after I used it to detox from harder things. Kratom will work to withdraw yet it will be another thing to be addicted to. I do not recommend using kratom in any way if you are someone who likes to use any kind of drugs or substances, it will become another addiction to contend with. Kratom is just as hard to stop using as the harder drugs you are using it to withdraw from.

Reactions: puppy9
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
If you can't get suboxone then I would recommend kratom. In fact Kratom is much safer imo. There is so much varying info out there from it being non-addictive to people like eventho claiming it's a hard drug. 2 research studies can be found on the American Kratom Association website. Nobody has ODd with only kratom in their system. It is mild compared to pharmaceutical opiates but can help with withdrawal.

Reactions: Sensei
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish I could be put on opiates. I've never used drugs to get high. I've met lucky people who take a couple of opiates per day and can live normal lives. Why can't a doctor do that for me? I wouldn't need to be here if that could happen.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I wish I could be put on opiates. I've never used drugs to get high. I've met lucky people who take a couple of opiates per day and can live normal lives. Why can't a doctor do that for me? I wouldn't need to be here if that could happen.
If only it was that simple - take a pill and you are fine. Opiate withdrawal is hell. I've tried all kinds of drugs and it is, by far, the worst.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I saw Medication guides thread about wanting to be an addict. I dont understand.
I cant sleep, I cant eat. Cut everyone out. I think I have seizures. Everytime I close my eyes I feel like I will never wake up and the anxiety of needing a fix and needing no one to know is terrifying.
Im going to bang my head on a briick wall. . .
Yea there probably arecpeople that take a pill a day. But that's like 1%. This drug bites everyone in the ass and will makeme leave this world faster

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you can't get suboxone then I would recommend kratom. In fact Kratom is much safer imo. There is so much varying info out there from it being non-addictive to people like eventho claiming it's a hard drug. 2 research studies can be found on the American Kratom Association website. Nobody has ODd with only kratom in their system. It is mild compared to pharmaceutical opiates but can help with withdrawal.

Indeed, many people have managed to break their opiate addiction with kratom; the same goes for alcoholism. However, dosage is critical. I took 5 grams every day for half a year without getting addicted, but I'm sure you can get addicted if you take higher doses, let's say 10 grams or more.

Reactions: puppy9
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If only it was that simple - take a pill and you are fine. Opiate withdrawal is hell. I've tried all kinds of drugs and it is, by far, the worst.
I am in pain which is making me want to take my own life, why would I want to withdraw? I meet people on them for pain put on them by their doctors but no, I am not able to do that, and as a result must take my own life to escape daily torture.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I am in pain too and doctors wont help me My death will be their fault.

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020

Dantes Inferno
Aside from naltrexone which was already posted, I think I read kratom helps as well.. might want to do some searches and check it out

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This is exactly what Im ging through fishes!!
To the T
I shake, I throw up, I kick walls. Tear my own hair out in chunks.
Extremely paranoid. Every car is a cop car, Stasi is running am operation to drive me to suicie (it does, I know it,.
Hallucinations
Sirens, radio static, people selling heroin. I ont even do heroin. YET. And point at me and say look she has schizophrenia, and I see their faces in the trees.
Then I get high and my days dissapear. Everything is soft an my emotion is removed.
I have scabs on my face cause I scrtatch and dont feel
My eyes are pinprick
I bought 42 pills now I have 16. I take 1-2 a day?? Where the hell did they go ?
I find messages I dont remember, photos I dont remember
Loose consciousness. Not sleep. I legit loose consciousness. Asked my friend to call, he called 1 min ute later. I woke up 20 minutes later with no memory of anything and misse calls.
I aske 13 places, they wont help me
Faking
I started snorting my shit
I also down alcohol by the bottle. Im so numb it doesnt even sting
I laugh to myself an scream and cry
I decied I will get heroin in 3-4 months if I cant fix myself.
I honeslty want to comit suicide this week.
Already tried and almost suceeded
Ill rope myself from the brige.
I am high
This is all their fault
IM AN ADICT CAUSE ITS THEIR FAULT
I WPOULD NEVER TOUCHED THE SHIT DRUG IF THEY HELPED ME
Peace.

So sorry about your dog. Jewel? Forgot her name. Doesnt deserve this. I miss my Boris too, didnt even get to say goodbye cause section

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I am in pain which is making me want to take my own life, why would I want to withdraw? I meet people on them for pain put on them by their doctors but no, I am not able to do that, and as a result must take my own life to escape daily torture.
If you take opiates daily you will get physically addicted. At some point you will be faced with withdrawal when you don't have them. Besides, it's not like your pain magically disappears. It just dulls it a little bit and makes you high.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If you take opiates daily you will get physically addicted. At some point you will be faced with withdrawal when you don't have them. Besides, it's not like your pain magically disappears. It just dulls it a little bit and makes you high.
I dont get high from them at all. Ive had two prescriptions in the past for them. They helped.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Indeed, many people have managed to break their opiate addiction with kratom; the same goes for alcoholism. However, dosage is critical. I took 5 grams every day for half a year without getting addicted, but I'm sure you can get addicted if you take higher doses, let's say 10 grams or more.
Yea I'm sure you could get addicted at higher doses but based on those 2 studies it sounds like physical withdrawal is mild compared to actual opiates. Also, you can only go so high on the dosage before it makes you sick. I've been off suboxone for 2 yrs but occasionally have 2 grams of kratom as tea.
I dont get high from them at all. Ive had two prescriptions in the past for them. They helped.
Ok I thought you said you never tried any drugs. I consider prescription pain meds as drugs. Yea, doctors are very wary of prescribing opiates now unless you have a severe condition like terminal cancer or a compound fracture. What kind of pain do u have if u don't mind sharing ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This is kinda offensive to me that someone wants to take THIS but whatever. I havent forgotten your I want to be an addict thread. No you do not. I'm screaming in pain. The pain is so bad Im ripping my hair and I lost everything. I was suicidal before but now Im literally planning my death. If I knew what will happen I would just deal with the pain and never take this

• Love
Reactions: sadworld