• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I take kratom, xanax, poppy seed tea, valium, painkillers and alcohol. I am fucked up.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I got heroin today. Goodbye friens? Needle rope bridge bye.
I TRIED.

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodbye710
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Naltrexone is a medication commonly prescribed to treat opioid addiction (and alcoholism). That is not the reason I am on it, however, I have taken 50 mg naltrexone off and on for decades.

You are crying out for help struggling with a problem that really pisses me off, that you should not be having this difficult a time with, because a lousy medication like naltrexone might be able to relieve your anguish so readily. Ask about being placed on naltrexone, DEMAND an opportunity to try it. Embarrass any reluctant prescriber with the fact you know more about how to quickly, easily and efficiently treat an addiction like this better than any of them do. This is a readily available drug which can save hundreds of thousands, probably millions of lives.

7mudT2_8e7fP1kLmFlLD2ckhakfihUte4qCF6a-5GOfazXNa9raCd8Xp4fsuc0c81U6ozCiXiGg7Zs1fR-pJJTKp3V2cxIArl2I_RjKOAsWOJl9X99gw
pillsync_13021.jpg
Just an FYI to the OP, if you're hooked on opioids now and take naltrexone, it'll block the action of any opioid in your system and you'll go into immediate withdrawal. You'll be sick as a dog, potentially for a long time, depending on how long you've been using opioids. There is no one magic pill that's gonna "cure" you. You can use medication to help with the withdrawal or go to a clinic that will assess you and give you methadone or suboxone to help with withdrawal, but that's only substituting one drug for another and you'll get hooked on them too. So what I suggest is to go to a great rehab center and try really, really, REALLY hard to stay clean and sober and never touch this shit again.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Methadone is Hell in a bottle, l used to take 120mls daily but I've got it down to 55mls and am trying to get down to 30mls so l can get onto 8mg Subutex!

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Methadone is Hell in a bottle, l used to take 120mls daily but I've got it down to 55mls and am trying to get down to 30mls so l can get onto 8mg Subutex!
I agree. I've been on methadone for almost 8 years now, got up to 250mg a day at my highest, on 125mg now. But I was thinking of switching to suboxone as well. You going thru any withdrawal at the dosage you're on now?

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I agree. I've been on methadone for almost 8 years now, got up to 250mg a day at my highest, on 125mg now. But I was thinking of switching to suboxone as well. You going thru any withdrawal at the dosage you're on now?
No m8, l'm just on the edge of withdrawal, any less than 55mls and l would be,so getting the dose down to 30mls is going to be a struggle! 250mgs a day Crickey could you walk?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
No m8, l'm just on the edge of withdrawal, any less than 55mls and l would be,so getting the dose down to 30mls is going to be a struggle! 250mgs a day Crickey could you walk?
Yes, but I was quite tired all the time, obviously lol

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
My blood quit clotting I'm dying. Why get rehab when I already lost my family my life my healthy nostrils, my dignity even some of my art that I loved, the job in art community I kinda loved and drove the only person that loved me temporarily mad. The pain is so bad I'm ripping my hair in chunks prying my nails hung myself off the bridge and bent my neck, slit a vein just tied it off after cause I didn't feel any pain and then I wake up and I'm screaming and I don't even know what time it is where I am? Worse than my jump the pneumonia after the sliced to bone foot. I LOST MY LIFE AND IT IS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LISTEN TO ME TREAT MY FUCKING VERTIGO NOW THIS COUNTRY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH! FUCK REHAB I WILL START OVER WHEN I GET OUT! ILL NEVER UNFUCK MYSELF AT THIS POINT!

D
HELP MEE I could douse myself in gasoline and set myself on fire and probablybonlybthat would hurt worse

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodbye710
Caycee

Caycee

Aug 28, 2018
Maybe you should look into Kratom @BridgeJumper1994 It helps with opiate addiction and withdrawal symptoms.

Kratom-shutterstock_1033711570.jpg
In 2012, Kratom made all the difference as I went through withdrawal from Oxycontin. I was able to work and be OK with life. However, a year or two later, the FDA stopped the importation of the strongest variety of Kratom from Indonesia. The stuff that is sold now has had no effect on me, and I wound up finding Codeine and Valium. I am deeply relieved to be off the Oxy, as withdrawal is soul-crushing, and that Kratom, before the government stepped in, was a saving grace. If the strong stuff can be found, it will absolutely substitute for Oxycontin. Just smooths everything out, and I did not become addicted to the Kratom. Perhaps the Kratom that is available can be taken in a higher dose and that might work. I take a small amount of codeine/valium these days and I know withdrawal will occur if I stop, but it won't be like Oxy. This thread reminds me to start research on Kratom again.

Last edited: