• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
cop thing has me spooked, I'm a mental patient, would be fucked!

I'm perhaps rushing it but could not do partial hanging, looking to get out.

36hrs fasted
11:00 pm 600mg ibuprofen, 1 klonopin
11:00 pm fasting starts (drinking)
12:59 am 4 klonopin
1:00 am 25g SN in 50ml water, backup glass

Will I puke wildly or is success possible? I was ready to go earlier but I'm so fasted dehydrated, hoping AE won't be needed?

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Don't panick brother , if you rush things up , you might fail , they dont have any warrant , they cannot seize anything , say its a mistake , everybody makes mistake , that's what i said to them.
Which country are you from ?

Reactions: exploitedbacteria, wiltingorchid, altoids and 1 other person
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
If they check my bank statement I'm fucked, only 1 card I use.

I do feel rushed because I was gonna hang tonight couldn't do it, thinking a no ae sn
Don't panick brother , if you rush things up , you might fail , they dont have any warrant , they cannot seize anything , say its a mistake , everybody makes mistake , that's what i said to them.
Usa

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You don't have to show credit card statement , i did it to fool them since i got 2

• Love
Reactions: exploitedbacteria and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I want to rush because I feel like such shit lol but thx man

Reactions: Gonnerr
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Are you sure you'd want to risk it t'night? Death ... The end ... Could be worse ...

Reactions: Luchs and nosoul
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its your life and decision , if you do it, i hope you escape peacefully.

Reactions: Jezzibell, Luchs and nosoul
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
We havent even seen many post here in u.s. yet. I dont think you should rush either. Even IF they do show up they cant take it unless you give it to them. Say you were in a bad place mentally but things have gotten better and you've since disposed of it. Breath. I think you'll be okay. Were in the same boat. I think it'll be okay.

Reactions: Rocket, intothedark, msocks and 2 others
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
We havent even seen many post here in u.s. yet. I dont think you should rush either. Even IF they do show up they cant take it unless you give it to them. Say you were in a bad place mentally but things have gotten better and you've since disposed of it. Breath. I think you'll be okay. Were in the same boat. I think it'll be okay.
I'm just so fasted right now I'm tempted to try without ae

Reactions: Jezzibell
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I always believe when the moment is right you'll know. And unless your doing it in that moment it wont help you succeed or be peaceful. Especially without aes. You seem rushed or pushed in a corner. No outside force should be deciding this for you. Maybe it is right for you I wont judge you. But please consider what I said. Instead order some takeout have a drink and enjoy the rush of being so close to the edge but having the power to step away. It will always be there for you. It doesnt have to be now. I personally dont think it's that moment for anyone with sn. Hope you find peace hope you can breathe. Dont let others push you to that edge. Dm if you want to talk.

Reactions: WaitingToGo, hiddenbpd, Aisley and 5 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Do you have weed or can you buy some, it help a little i think.

Reactions: exploitedbacteria and nosoul
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Some people have been successful only with SN , nothing else , it depends if you have the force to keep it down.

Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
T minus 45min to begin protocol but may not, I'm at the end though my body is so weak atm
Some people have been successful only with SN , nothing else , it depends if you have the force to keep it down.
I guess we don't know, at least I'm alone, but yeah tough decision

• Hugs
Reactions: Jezzibell and Gonnerr
Pengu

Pengu

Spiraling into insanity
Apr 3, 2023
Don't rush it, I would never want the last moments of my life to be impulsive but whatever u choose to do I support u ❤️
Goodluck friend :>

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Don't rush it, I would never want the last moments of my life to be impulsive but whatever u choose to do I support u ❤️
Goodluck friend :>
Because I failed hanging today I'm thinking this, but I hear you. I guess Noone knows answer, people still throw up on AEs no?

D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
It can be successful without ARs, but not recommended. I hope you find peace whatever you choose.

Pengu

Pengu

Spiraling into insanity
Apr 3, 2023
Because I failed hanging today I'm thinking this, but I hear you. I guess Noone knows answer, people still throw up on AEs no?
Ae? Antiemetic?

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
You still with us OP? I really think waiting for AE would be best.
Ok good

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Feel for ya. The community is here for you.

• Hugs
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
They recommend seeking medical treatment if you vomit in the PPEH.

• Aww..
Pengu

Pengu

Spiraling into insanity
Apr 3, 2023
It tastes soooo bad ur gonna puke def. People choke on it even after using ae so I would recommend u to wait and in the meantime we all are here for u ☺️