• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
The getting n from a thread, (civil from what I saw) discussions on different threads, even the guys thread about the drones. It just feels like debates and conversations are being shut down before they have the chance to blossom. The getting n from a thread whilst yes, was turning into a bit of a debate, it's still a very needed open thread. Especially In light of recent news

Reactions: ArtVandelay
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
as one of several mods, this is my take on this.

the N from A thread had become long overdone though. the thread had been up for close to a year, hundreds of replies that consisted of different takes and ideas that would counteract with eachother in a negative way. as @SinisterKid has pointed out, there is just a ton of confusion if a thread that old is up for so long.

with the thread about the drones, threads specifically that included are closed for reasons. for ex, instead of willing to understand and empathize with OP and what he believed he was dealing with, individuals began to question OP, argue with him, and it derailed from trying to empathize and understand OP to questioning if OP was paranoid and interrogating OP and asking for proof because of their own satisfaction.

more than often, threads including the one above are closed as a preventative measure in having it escalate and become worse. the chances of both threads "blossoming" into something productive and positive including the Drone thread was extremely slim. as for the N from A thread, there eventually will be a new thread that's fresher and up to date.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've noticed that both the N from A and B megathreads were closed, and that's very sad in my opinion. Here is my take: the N megathreads are very important, especially in the light of recent raids and news article talking about a suspect being in custody. We don't know who this is, but if we can verify the person who is the suspect, we might avoid people losing their money or even receiving a visit from LE. It's important to keep the flow of information going in that regards and a megathread about N and their vendors would help here. A thread to discuss this substance is also very necessary to clarify any scammers. If people can't ask if they got the right email, if they maybe are talking to a scammer and so on, there is a higher chance that more people will get scammed eventually.

So we definitely need such a thread and I hope the mods will create a new one very soon because there is a high demand for it. Especially because it's the substance with the highest priority in this forum. Like, I can't think of anything that has a higher reputation than N, when it comes to the purpose of ending ones own life.

Thanks.

Last edited: