• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
I have tried with gorilla tape 3 times now and failed. I'm trying partial, sitting with rope behind neck tied to a 15 or 30 pound dumbbell.

It's a recliner so I won't fall out of it after I pass out and potentially start convulsions.

So.... Sit down on recliner
Have noose around neck
15 or 30 pound released from an anchor point to suspend off ground to pull the noose

Would this work? I'm gonna try tonight if I can stay up late enough

Getting desperate, i've thought about stupid things like stabbing myself in the neck, nailgun to chest, neck or head, etc. Fuck sakes.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Please don't use a nailgun to your head. That is like a 90% chance to turn you into a living zombie.
I also feel like partial and night night are traps that a large portion of the members here fall into. But maybe that is an unfair bias I have, idk. I do know that they can be successful, but you really have to "go for it" for lack of a better phraseology.
There are so many other ways and i urge you to do some research. This site has a lot of resources to help.

Reactions: goblin99
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Please don't use a nailgun to your head. That is like a 90% chance to turn you into a living zombie.
I also feel like partial and night night are traps that a large portion of the members here fall into. But maybe that is an unfair bias I have, idk. I do know that they can be successful, but you really have to "go for it" for lack of a better phraseology.
There are so many other ways and i urge you to do some research. This site has a lot of resources to help.
I've looked through the resource guide plenty I don't find anything really appealing.

Can I message you about an SN source? I don't like the idea of SN either for many reasons, but if this source is legit I might look into..

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I've looked through the resource guide plenty I don't find anything really appealing.

Can I message you about an SN source? I don't like the idea of SN either for many reasons, but if this source is legit I might look into..
I'm so sorry, I don't have a source. Please message me but I don't have any insider info.

I hear mds is the acronym for a working source.
My method is the shotgun that my parents gave me for my 9th birthday. Brutal but effective. If you want any info about that I can help. But it is off putting for many folks, as I can fully understand. To me it is just a tool to be used to end life.

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Yeah I thought about it I really don't want to do SN. I've heard way too much about police showing up for welfare checks n shit after SN ordering.

I just want a method already. I have another idea i've had since 17 years old and that's plastic bags over head, tied with gorilla tape around neck and hands secured with handcuffs behind back.
Everyone talks people out of this, and I kinda understand why, but if pain isn't an issue and you can do this in a secluded place i'd think that pain factor aside this is 100% sure method.
I can order the cuffs tonight, plus unscented trash bags if I got any positive feedback on this method. I'd use multiple bags to avoid tearing or whatever.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have tried with gorilla tape 3 times now and failed. I'm trying partial, sitting with rope behind neck tied to a 15 or 30 pound dumbbell.

It's a recliner so I won't fall out of it after I pass out and potentially start convulsions.

So.... Sit down on recliner
Have noose around neck
15 or 30 pound released from an anchor point to suspend off ground to pull the noose

Would this work? I'm gonna try tonight if I can stay up late enough

Getting desperate, i've thought about stupid things like stabbing myself in the neck, nailgun to chest, neck or head, etc. Fuck sakes.
It is possible if you can make sure the object or the rope on your neck won't move, and people certainly have used this method. But you only need 5 to 6 kilograms to block off the arteries. 30 pound is an overkill. It will block off your respiratory passages and could induce panick from not being able to breathe.

Reactions: BrainShower
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
It is possible if you can make sure the object or the rope on your neck won't move, and people certainly have used this method. But you only need 5 to 6 kilograms to block off the arteries. 30 pound is an overkill. It will block off your respiratory passages and could induce panick from not being able to breathe.
I have adjustable, I can get either 7.5 pounds, 15 pounds, 22.5 pounds or 30.
Another thought is where to have noose on neck placed. lower, middle, higher?

something I found
• Only 11lbs of pressure placed on both carotid arteries for 10 seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness. • 4.4lbs of pressure placed on the jugular for 10 seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness. • 33lbs of pressure on the trachea is required to completely close it off. • If pressure is released immediately consciousness will be regained within 10 seconds. • Brain death will occur in 4-5 minutes

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Another thought is where to have noose on neck placed. lower, middle, higher?
Lower is theoretically easier as the arteries on both side branch out in to 4. Easier to block of 2 than 4, but people find different ways that are easier for them
Only 11lbs of pressure placed on both carotid arteries for 10 seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness. • 4.4lbs of pressure placed on the jugular for 10 seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness. • 33lbs of pressure on the trachea is required to completely close it off. • If pressure is released immediately consciousness will be regained within 10 seconds. • Brain death will occur in 4-5 minutes
It's the same info I have. All three senerios separately or in combination will kill, but I wouldn't recommended to aim for only blocking the jugular veins, blood will continue to go in to the brain through the carotid arteries but will be trapped in your head as there is no way to leave. Yes it will kill you but it will take longer time to pass out and it's quite painful and the aftermath view is not good.(hanging in general is not pretty but still.....)
I've pmd you source about your method as it's not allowed to post here.

Reactions: BrainShower
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Lower is theoretically easier as the arteries on both side branch out in to 4. Easier to block of 2 than 4, but people find different ways that are easier for them

It's the same info I have. All three senerios separately or in combination will kill, but I wouldn't recommended to aim for only blocking the jugular veins, blood will continue to go in to the brain through the carotid arteries but will be trapped in your head as there is no way to leave. Yes it will kill you but it will take longer time to pass out and it's quite painful and the aftermath view is not good.(hanging in general is not pretty but still.....)
I've pmd you source about your method as it's not allowed to post here.
I saved links.
Tonight am purchasing mentioned items for suffocation.
Will try this and if it fails i'll last resort "suffocation, no breathing 🎶" trash bags over head and finish this shit.
Going to disable my account now.

Thanks for replies

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I saved links.
Tonight am purchasing mentioned items for suffocation.
Will try this and if it fails i'll last resort "suffocation, no breathing 🎶" trash bags over head and finish this shit.
Going to disable my account now.

Thanks for replies
Stay away from the trash bag over head method, but I hope you find your peace in your decisions.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Hey man, just wanted to say that I hope the best for you, and I hope you can succeed in something that solves your suffering.

I have never been able to do that.

It's so easy to nay say this and that, but another thing entirely to solve your problems. I wish success for you.