• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheTransientNight

TheTransientNight

this joke isnt funny anymore
Mar 4, 2023
As the title suggests, i need a way to ctb. I plan on doing so august 3rd of this year, so i should have plenty of time to prepare. I cant deny it, im scared. So very scared. I know, its pathetic to be so certain yet still be so scared. Im open to any ideas or suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie
H

harpy

Mar 14, 2023
Just the standard SN maybe?
As theres a step by step guide in the resources megathread

Reactions: Scacie
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
That's a good way to go ctb: set a date…you are right ! I am trying to find a date for my ctb too

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that the whole point of this website is for people to do their own research into this and decide for themselves how they should leave this world. Suicide really can be so unnecessarily difficult, but all of the information that is about methods is on here, you cannot expect other people to decide for you and plan your suicide. I think that what is the best method just depends on what is able to be accessed, but it's understandable having fears because as I said suicide isn't easy and we exist in a world that restricts access to the most peaceful methods after all. But anyway I wish you the best.

Last edited:
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Would you trust other people in the internet to place an order for you at the restaurant, if you had to pay for eat it? If you wouldn't, why the heck trust them with deciding on ctb method? Learn about the methods that may be available to you, and then feel free to reach out if you don't understand something particular. Or just set a vent topic if you need to vent about the reasons. Unfortunately no method is perfect (N is a "gold standard", but there still can be some inconveniences related to, well, dying, and minor things like the awful taste etc.). N is impossible to get to most people, even if they have tons of money. It's also a narcotic, and people can get imprisoned for ordering it.
Other methods have more serious drawbacks, and whoever tells you that something is perfect, lies. You need to learn and understand those drawbacks and make an informed choice. Good luck and take care!