• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bpdandalone

Jun 29, 2024
Hey all!

I know I just joined today so I feel people will be reluctant to answer but I have been a member before two years ago and have spent about 2 months on this website this year again before joining today.

Anyways my attempts to cbt have been unsuccessful and I'm considering overdosing ( I know I know..) and I have found the below link:

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2020/04/102148_listen_english.pdf

Considering this, would the below work given what I have available?

• 6 hours fast
  • 3 tablets of motilium
  • Glass of water
  • One hour later- I have 15 g of Oxcarbazepine which I'm hoping to use as a substitute for 10g of carbamazepine ( found online that roughly equates to 1.5x the precious drug?)
  • Immediately after 12 sleeping tablets are needed- I only have Panadol Night available so unsure if this would work or how much I need?
I've read a lot of forums here, the pph essentials and tried to figure it out myself and I know that there's much better ways to OD and cbt but I just don't have access to those drugs/ have been unsuccessful before so reluctant to try the methods again.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
The LD50 in mammals of Oxcarbazepine is 1240 mg/kg bodyweight. You very likely do not have enough to overdose. Drug Overdoses are generally a bad method for CTB for various reasons.

Upvote 0
B

bpdandalone

Jun 29, 2024
Ah I see, thanks so much for this!
The LD50 in mammals of Oxcarbazepine is 1240 mg/kg bodyweight. You very likely do not have enough to overdose. Drug Overdoses are generally a bad method for CTB for various reasons.
I guess I also have venlafaxine, quetiapine and tylex but didn't think any of these would be helpful?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

melonrazor

Feb 4, 2024
Hello, I've tried panadol and quetiapine. They did not work. I have minor injuries on my liver so it's not recommended if you're planning to ctb.

Upvote 0
B

bpdandalone

Jun 29, 2024
Hello, I've tried panadol and quetiapine. They did not work. I have minor injuries on my liver so it's not recommended if you're planning to ctb.
I'm so sorry for your injuries and thank you for letting me know

Upvote 0
Ishihara99

Ishihara99

Jun 29, 2024
Overdosing is not a good option to ctb. I have tried that before with really strong sleeping tablets (3 boxes) and I just woke up 3 days later feeling like sh** also had a liver problem that required medication. I would definitely not recommend this as a method.

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: mikasuu, Ash and bpdandalone
Upvote 0