• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

This is what the results look like, the test is very short but if you get a clear result like me it might be informative.

PID 5   Copy

I also got this, which is technically true but still hilarious in my case: "Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations." Y-yeah, everything's fine over here... :ahhha:

Post your results!

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Your test said I'm screwed. I want a new one lol
Screenshot 20210301 045748

Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation. These traits may be causing you difficulty in your relationships and other areas of daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely not always the best, as well as possibly your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Couldn't get the chart to come up and WHY THE HELL DID IT REPORT ME TO THE COPS???

Personality Maladaptation Test
Your results are:

You are:

26.9% more disinhibited than the average person.
47.7% more troubled by negative affect than the average person.
72.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
4.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
61.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
42.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.
Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation. These traits may be causing you difficulty in your relationships and other areas of daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely not always the best, as well as possibly your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'd take the test again but there are some aggressive sounding Mormons trying to boot my door off its hinges. I think they're Mormons although I don't know why they're wearing helmets and telling me to put my hands up. I've told them repeatedly that I'm on a suicide site doing a personality test but they won't listen. If I wasn't so vere, very lazy I'd get up and knock fuck out of them.

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Your results are:

Disinhibition - 7%
Negative Affect - 53%
Detachment - 60%
Antagonism - 7%
Psychoticism - 40%
Total Maladaptation - 33%

You are:

13.1% less disinhibited than the average person.
13.7% more troubled by negative affect than the average person.
52.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
1.4% less antagonistic towards others than the average person.
34.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
16.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

"Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations."

If you say so? I was half expecting the results to be a bit worse, but when I think on it these results more or less check out. I just hope that my relatively low disinhibition doesn't show up in the form of self-preservation instinct and cuck me when the train rolls into the station.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What to do with this...
revenge of the sith power GIF by Star Wars