Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
I recall them saying it would be $150 too. Air would only get in via leaks round the mask, but the problem has been your face changes shape as you become unconscious and the muscles of your face relax. I think this new version is designed to hold your face / jaw in place to prevent that from happening. By velcro-ing itself onto your face.

I think it would probably be a slower process than suddenly immersing yourself in inert gas but could be less scary in other ways than the plastic bag. Will be interested to see the peacefulness and reliability ratings in the May PPeH update. And who they tested it on to figure them out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NextSummer and Jen Erik
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Why does Phillip state that the debreather will be available on websites right2die.org and suicidekit.net, neither of which exist? Surely if it's going to be available next month, these websites would exist...

Any news on this issue?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
There was meant to be a PPeH update on 30th June on the debreather but it's been put off until mid-July. They mentioned having distribution problems and I'm not sure they've finalised the cost. No more news apart from that for now.

Reactions: pane and Ἡγησίας
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
There was meant to be a PPeH update on 30th June on the debreather but it's been put off until mid-July. They mentioned having distribution problems and I'm not sure they've finalised the cost. No more news apart from that for now.

I'm probably asking a question Nitschke didn't address...did he say whether or not the debreather will be sold to the general public or only to Exit members?

Last edited:
Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not sure, although I don't believe Exit will be selling it - I think it will be sold by the guy in the US who invented it. I suppose he could still impose those restrictions though I don't believe Max Dog does. It will work like Max Dog in that there is a stated reason for selling it that makes it legal - the mask can be used for life-saving purposes too in some way I don't remotely understand :) So it makes it seem unlikely they'd ask for membership details of a right-to-die society... just speculating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and pane
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
[
I'm not sure, although I don't believe Exit will be selling it - I think it will be sold by the guy in the US who invented it. I suppose he could still impose those restrictions though I don't believe Max Dog does. It will work like Max Dog in that there is a stated reason for selling it that makes it legal - the mask can be used for life-saving purposes too in some way I don't remotely understand :) So it makes it seem unlikely they'd ask for membership details of a right-to-die society... just speculating.

Have you heard anything more about if/when the debreather will be released?

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
He's saying August now, with a PPeH update in July or August.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
We all have the 6th of april one. But Philip Nitschke has gotten a LOT more info on sn in the past few weeks, this may be the only livestream he will give to the public. He lives in the Netherlands so i have to stay up at night and watch for livestreams as i live in the usa west coast. Its a bit of a pain in the ass. He only gives a few hours notice for a livestream, i can't stay up 24/7 browsing facebook/suicide forums i have stuff to do. And as long as i live, i have to sleep

edit: looks like there might be only 20 viewers of that stream. Crap. The chances of me getting the video is lower then i thought

Can you send me the one of the 6th of april please would like to see it

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you. Do you belong to the Exit organization to get the latest news?
Hi Pane,
You can just sign up to the Exit newsletter to get news on upcoming PPeH updates - I don't think anyone will get any detailed info until the new chapter comes out.

Reactions: pane
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I knew that thing wouldn't be released in mid-July. Just knew it. Damn...damn...and double-damn.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected, Ἡγησίας and Hush Sweet Charlotte