• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
DD1220D9 F1D9 4A80 8F6B 7B0AA110668E
These are my babies :)
TL: Oscar she's an outdoor cat that started coming around and now I claim her. I'm not sure of her breed
TR: Tank my 165lb little purse dog :) he's a boy and a rottie
BL: Onyx she was found underneath a portable classroom at the HS near my house and she's a russian blue
BR: Newest edition Oreo that I just got yesterday :) he's shy but very playful. I know he's half maine coon but not sure about the other half

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
View attachment 126796
These are my babies :)
TL: Oscar she's an outdoor cat that started coming around and now I claim her. I'm not sure of her breed
TR: Tank my 165lb little purse dog :) he's a boy and a rottie
BL: Onyx she was found underneath a portable classroom at the HS near my house and she's a russian blue
BR: Newest edition Oreo that I just got yesterday :) he's shy but very playful. I know he's half maine coon but not sure about the other half
Oreo is a Tabby breed, recognised it by the M shape on the forehead. Here is an explanation >

• Love
Reactions: onyx559
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
I'm doing really bad...

This is my precious Ellie. My bestest girl. My shotgun rider. My sweet Ellie Maye. I've had her almost half my life, 15 years. I lost her this past Jan 14th. She has been paralyzed the last 3 years due to horrible bridging spondylosis, but the end came because of mast cell cancer. She had a baseball sized tumor on her neck, and it had spread internally to her spleen. Surgical removal and palladia and prednisone were all in vain. I miss her dearly. She's been my sole reason for existence for so long. To say I am lost and devastated is an understatement. To think that I will never again get to hold her sweet face and kiss her forehead, or pet her beautiful red curly hair, or have her give me gentle kisses on my cheek, it's too much to bear. I miss her so bad, it hurts so much. Oh my god it hurts so much.

I've been so lost. On my days off when my husband has to work, me and his dog just sit on the couch and stare into space or sleep. His dog Shanks (after red haired shanks from one piece) has been sad too. He's always had his auntie Ellie. He's 7 but still has lots of play. He was devastated when Ellie became paralyzed and could no longer play.

Well I mistakenly made the decision that for Shanks wellbeing that I needed to get another dog. My heart isn't ready, but I thought it would be in his best interest to have a friend and playmate. We rescued a deaf, double merle, australian shepard puppy 2 days ago. She's absolutely precious and sweet, and Shanks has loved playing with her. I haven't seen him this active in a long time.
Now please don't hate me and think poorly of me, but I regret getting her so much. I asked my husband if we could tell the rescue that we would rather foster her until she found new parents but he got very upset with me. I'm just so overwhelmed. It's all just too much. I was already struggling really bad before I lost Ellie. Then the pain of loosing her, I haven't hardly slept. I got covid a few days ago so I've been sleeping on the couch so I don't make my husband sick. This puppy requires a bit extra due to being deaf and some emotional trauma so shes kept me up most every night. I feel so bad right now, inside and out, and I'm just so tired. I feel like I am perpetually tired. This puppy is so sweet and precious and I want her to have the happy, healthy life she deserves, but I just don't feel like I have it in me to do so. I actually told my husband that but he said he would do it all, but now that just makes me feel even worse about it. I know I'm terrible for feeling this way. I'm not a monster, of course I show her love and snuggles when she asks, but I'm just so tired and overwhelmed. I love the little girl, but I don't love her the way i did my Ellie, and I feel like such a horrible person for it. I'm just so tired and overwhelmed. Everything is just too much right now and I feel like I'm really loosing it. I wish so badly I could just end everything right now, I want this all to be over. But I can't do that to my husband, for some reason the man loves me, so I'm obligated to stay.

Sorry to rant so much. I'm just really not ok right now. Please don't hate me everyone.

20231214 162032

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
His name's Chester and the little dude thinks the world is his chew toy
We also used to have the same haircut
Aww you guys are twinning! Chester is adorable <3

I'm doing really bad...

This is my precious Ellie. My bestest girl. My shotgun rider. My sweet Ellie Maye. I've had her almost half my life, 15 years. I lost her this past Jan 14th.
I'm so sorry... Ellie sounds like a wonderful dog. I know puppies are so much work and I can't imagine how hard it must be when you are still mourning your sweet old girl. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed. I hope the pup settles down and things get easier for you.

Reactions: zeevo
hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
This is my adorable beloved sweet baby boy Hunny, full name Hunnington, even fuller name is the entire declaration of independence. He brings me great joy whenever I see him, he loves playing fetch and attacking people's legs, and whenever he wants attention he'll run over to me and meow loudly until I follow him to a bedroom, so he can hide under the bed and pounce on me from under there. He is literally the cutest and sweetest ever and I love him so much

Attachments

• IMG_6609.jpeg
    IMG_6609.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 0
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

Feb 8, 2023
Aww you guys are twinning! Chester is adorable <3

I'm so sorry... Ellie sounds like a wonderful dog. I know puppies are so much work and I can't imagine how hard it must be when you are still mourning your sweet old girl. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed. I hope the pup settles down and things get easier for you.
Thank you for your kind words. I had covid for a week and was sleeping on the couch so my husband wouldn't get sick. Then the foster mom called us 3 days sooner than planned saying we needed to get the pup, while I had covid. So then it's sleeping on the couch for another week so I could watch the pup in the living room, making sure she's going out the dog door to potty and not tearing stuff up. So I was sick and exhausted, which is a HUGE trigger that makes my depression worse. I had a bit of a meltdown for a few days.
I won't lie, I still don't love her like I loved my sweet Ellie, but I do love this little pup. She's so innocent and such a happy little girl. She has been doing well potty training, maybe just 1-2 accidents a day, and considering how many times the pup poops and pees that's quite the accomplishment lol My other dog has fallen in love with her, and watching them play brings my heart such joy. My boy hadn't had a playmate in 3 years because of Ellies paralysis. His happiness makes me feel so much better about getting her.
Her name is Cirilla, and she is a deaf, double merle, Australian shepard that's 10 weeks old. She was brought to the rescue by a vet. The shitty breeder brought her and her brother to the vet saying "someone kill these little shits cause I can't sell them", because their deaf. Breeding double merles is terrible, and it's been known since the early 2000s, that breeding 2 merle colored dogs gives a 25% chance of deaf and/or blind pups. Her and her brother are only deaf. Her poor brother has already been adopted and returned, but I just don't have the time or resources for 3 dogs. I can't believe someone wanted to murder such sweet and precious babies just because they're deaf.

Attachments

• 20240205_083941.jpg
    20240205_083941.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240204_192236.jpg
    20240204_192236.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240207_180838.jpg
    20240207_180838.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240204_152347.jpg
    20240204_152347.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Her name is Cirilla, and she is a deaf, double merle, Australian shepard that's 10 weeks old. She was brought to the rescue by a vet. The shitty breeder brought her and her brother to the vet saying "someone kill these little shits cause I can't sell them", because their deaf.
Cirilla is so precious! It breaks my heart that anyone could think of killing an innocent puppy just for being deaf. I'm glad she and Shanks are getting along, and things are going better for you all. Brought a smile to my face :)

Reactions: BojackHorseman
O

onefixleft

more scared of you
Feb 17, 2024
Adding to the cat horde:

Zest in one of her fav napping spots (behind my knees and on my foot) like the crazy old lady she is. It's cute until my legs go numb 😅

IMG 1250

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
A pic of my cat 👍
(It doesn't even look like he wanted to play tag and ran for ten minutes right after I woke up lol)

IMG 20240305 110436

• Love
Reactions: bugs_for_brains
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
20231212 162803 20240131 213901 20240216 163315 RDT 20220511 125141412557771462069766 RDT 20220511 1251332396439485975286210 20240226 133953 Received 3992770170753394
Top to bottom:
- Princess (beetle)
- Scab (beetle)
- Jupiter (millipede)
- Scamp (grey + white cat)
- Buster (black + white cat)
-Hiccup (toy poodle)

And as a bonus I included a picture of my childhood dog, Blanket (border collie potentially mixed with german shepherd), who sadly passed away a few years ago. She's very missed by me :(

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

Feb 8, 2023
I'm doing really bad...

This is my precious Ellie. My bestest girl. My shotgun rider. My sweet Ellie Maye. I've had her almost half my life, 15 years. I lost her this past Jan 14th. She has been paralyzed the last 3 years due to horrible bridging spondylosis, but the end came because of mast cell cancer. She had a baseball sized tumor on her neck, and it had spread internally to her spleen. Surgical removal and palladia and prednisone were all in vain. I miss her dearly. She's been my sole reason for existence for so long. To say I am lost and devastated is an understatement. To think that I will never again get to hold her sweet face and kiss her forehead, or pet her beautiful red curly hair, or have her give me gentle kisses on my cheek, it's too much to bear. I miss her so bad, it hurts so much. Oh my god it hurts so much.

I've been so lost. On my days off when my husband has to work, me and his dog just sit on the couch and stare into space or sleep. His dog Shanks (after red haired shanks from one piece) has been sad too. He's always had his auntie Ellie. He's 7 but still has lots of play. He was devastated when Ellie became paralyzed and could no longer play.

Well I mistakenly made the decision that for Shanks wellbeing that I needed to get another dog. My heart isn't ready, but I thought it would be in his best interest to have a friend and playmate. We rescued a deaf, double merle, australian shepard puppy 2 days ago. She's absolutely precious and sweet, and Shanks has loved playing with her. I haven't seen him this active in a long time.
Now please don't hate me and think poorly of me, but I regret getting her so much. I asked my husband if we could tell the rescue that we would rather foster her until she found new parents but he got very upset with me. I'm just so overwhelmed. It's all just too much. I was already struggling really bad before I lost Ellie. Then the pain of loosing her, I haven't hardly slept. I got covid a few days ago so I've been sleeping on the couch so I don't make my husband sick. This puppy requires a bit extra due to being deaf and some emotional trauma so shes kept me up most every night. I feel so bad right now, inside and out, and I'm just so tired. I feel like I am perpetually tired. This puppy is so sweet and precious and I want her to have the happy, healthy life she deserves, but I just don't feel like I have it in me to do so. I actually told my husband that but he said he would do it all, but now that just makes me feel even worse about it. I know I'm terrible for feeling this way. I'm not a monster, of course I show her love and snuggles when she asks, but I'm just so tired and overwhelmed. I love the little girl, but I don't love her the way i did my Ellie, and I feel like such a horrible person for it. I'm just so tired and overwhelmed. Everything is just too much right now and I feel like I'm really loosing it. I wish so badly I could just end everything right now, I want this all to be over. But I can't do that to my husband, for some reason the man loves me, so I'm obligated to stay.

Sorry to rant so much. I'm just really not ok right now. Please don't hate me everyone.

View attachment 128083
I'm not doing well today. I spent a couple hundred dollars buying a cuddle clone, a stuffed animal that is supposed to look like her. I got an email that it's out for delivery.... I don't know how I feel. I know i feel like crying but im at work. Part of me doesn't want to open it. I'm afraid it will look bad and disappoint and upset me, but I'm also afraid it might be too good. I don't think I'm ready to see it yet. I might put the package in the spare room for a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36