• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
IMG 20230624 081110
i have both cats and dogs. here's marites, i love her so much. she brings me joy whenever i get home from school because she greats me just right by the door. i have two other dogs from my grandma's house. my aunt named her and her name means something like old people who really likes to gossip, there's no specific word for that i suppose. i was planning on naming her morpheus but they alr have chose this name for her when i got home 😭 idk what breed she is yet .. my cats name is muningning and she's a stray cat who happened to hang out at our house frequently and my aunt took notice of this so she adopted her too.

Attachments

• IMG_20220829_140209.jpg
    IMG_20220829_140209.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
M

MisplacedGirl

Apr 2, 2024
View attachment 134616
i have both cats and dogs. here's marites, i love her so much. she brings me joy whenever i get home from school because she greats me just right by the door. i have two other dogs from my grandma's house. my aunt named her and her name means something like old people who really likes to gossip, there's no specific word for that i suppose. i was planning on naming her morpheus but they alr have chose this name for her when i got home 😭 idk what breed she is yet .. my cats name is muningning and she's a stray cat who happened to hang out at our house frequently and my aunt took notice of this so she adopted her too.
Aw, this is so wholesome!

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Thinking of getting guinea pigs... been saving up money to travel but last time I spent money on a trip it didn't really help my mood. This might, and a bit more permanently.

Quote reply me if you have guineas?