• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
What if someone keeps on doing something that TRIGGERS you, and that you REALLY hate even though you have spoken to them about it multiple times? I have been telling this person that I hate what he is doing and yet he continues to do it, everyday, multiple times a day. I spoke about this on another mental health group I am in on FB, and some of the people said that maybe he forgets or he is not doing it on purpose, but I have been telling this person about how this thing hurts me for years now, on a daily basis. I honestly have no idea how to deal with him at this point.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
depends on what it is. i just got off the phone with the cops for the same reason XD XD
the worst part was i took the idiots own "advice" and he didnt like it. idk what the fuck he thought was going to happen

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I remember your other thread so I think I know your relationship with this person. Unless it is someone else that is easier to avoid.

I can usually see three options in most cases regardless. Trying to stay away from said person, resolving the issue through being confrontational, and changing yourself so it doesn't bother you (seeing it from different angle and ultimately taking away it's power).

1st option takes the least willpower, 2nd puts you on the spot to feel even more uncomfortable and 3rd one is not viable for most people.

Still it depends on situation of course. And it is not always so simple.

I think the biggest issue is when others live in your head rent free, so you torture yourself mentally even when lion is not in the room.

Hopefully it gets better for you soon.

• Love
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
depends on what it is. i just got off the phone with the cops for the same reason XD XD
the worst part was i took the idiots own "advice" and he didnt like it. idk what the fuck he thought was going to happen
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're okay. 😢

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're okay. 😢
typically no, but surprisingly im handling today pretty well :hug:
i hope you situation is doing a little better at the moment :hug:💜

• Hugs
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I remember your other thread so I think I know your relationship with this person. Unless it is someone else that is easier to avoid.

I can usually see three options in most cases regardless. Trying to stay away from said person, resolving the issue through being confrontational, and changing yourself so it doesn't bother you (seeing it from different angle and ultimately taking away it's power).

1st option takes the least willpower, 2nd puts you on the spot to feel even more uncomfortable and 3rd one is not viable for most people.

Still it depends on situation of course. And it is not always so simple.

I think the biggest issue is when others live in your head rent free, so you torture yourself mentally even when lion is not in the room.

Hopefully it gets better for you soon.
It means a lot to me that you remembered that. 🥺
This is really helpful, thank you for taking the time to write it. 🙏 I think I will alternate between all the options to be honest, but I will be away soon so maybe I will feel better.
typically no, but surprisingly im handling today pretty well :hug:
i hope you situation is doing a little better at the moment :hug:💜
That is really amazing. You are doing well under difficult circumstances. 🥺
I feel a little okay now, but most of the time I feel like crap.