• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
Please can someone help me with applying for Pegasos or maybe Dignitas I'm too sick to do it alone 😭😭😭 I've been trying to go for last 5 years and recently I took an antibiotic that destroyed what little quality of life I had left there's no way I can live like this it was time sensitive but my family didn't believe me.

I need help traveling and arranging trip and accompaniment as well

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
first off, are you anywhere near switzerland?

• Informative
Reactions: Kit1
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Please can someone help me with applying for Pegasos or maybe Dignitas I'm too sick to do it alone 😭😭😭 I've been trying to go for last 5 years and recently I took an antibiotic that destroyed what little quality of life I had left there's no way I can live like this it was time sensitive but my family didn't believe me.

I need help traveling and arranging trip and accompaniment as well
They are both strict and not that transparent about their criteria. I have tried both although granted I'm not physically ill.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
They won't help you unless your terminally I'll like last stages of cancer
They won't help you unless your terminally I'll like last stages of cancer
Did they tell you this? That's the criteria for MAID in US but Switzerland is slightly more liberal.

An actress Kate Pave recently went for ME/CFS and chronic digestive issues, etc. but wasn't terminal.

From what I understand if your pain or disability is severe enough according to them and you have medical documentation then you're fairly likely to be accepted or at least that's how it worked a few years back anyhow

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Did they tell you this? That's the criteria for MAID in US but Switzerland is slightly more liberal.

An actress Kate Pave recently went for ME/CFS and chronic digestive issues, etc. but wasn't terminal.

From what I understand if your pain or disability is severe enough according to them and you have medical documentation then you're fairly likely to be accepted or at least that's how it worked a few years back anyhow
Do you mean Katarina Pavelek?

Last edited:
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I emailed Pegasos a while back and they did eventually email me a few weeks ago - advising me that they will be in touch (again) and encouraged me to look at their site.