• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I would be afraid of messing up and getting caught.
Yes, bleach and vinegar also creates chlorine gas, 800 ppm death within 2 minutes I think .
Do you know if it´s painful or anything else?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
mixing alcohol and bleach results in chloroform. Ammonia and bleach create chloramine gas. Your lungs and eyes will burn. Not sure if it's totally deadly or not. It's not a pleasant experience gasping for air and your throat & lungs burn from the fumes of the mixture.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I imagine it hurt your eyes. remember when the pool attendants used to put way too much in the pool at the gym. it would be smoky as hell, and eyes would kill. still amazes me, how they let young inexperienced people mess about with potentially lethal chemicals, they didn't know what they were ding/ didn't care about how much they added.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes, bleach and vinegar also creates chlorine gas, 800 ppm death within 2 minutes I think .
I have first hand experience with mixing bleach and ammonia. I spent a week in a hotel, not knowing why my lungs were not working, fighting for air, before realizing what my housekeeper had used to clean the kitchen with and when the kitchen got scrubbed down with only water it cleared up the deadly gas in the house. Believe me you do not want to die this way!

It happened again just yesterday and I had her come back and wash down the bathroom with just water. I don't know if she is trying to kill me or not. My lungs were on fire. It burns like hell.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4993

I have first hand experience with mixing bleach and ammonia. I spent a week in a hotel, not knowing why my lungs were not working, fighting for air, before realizing what my housekeeper had used to clean the kitchen with and when the kitchen got scrubbed down with only water it cleared up the deadly gas in the house. Believe me you do not want to die this way!

It happened again just yesterday and I had her come back and wash down the bathroom with just water. I don't know if she is trying to kill me or not. My lungs were on fire. It burns like hell.

Yes it's described as an unpleasant thing to experience, but people have passed away by accidentally mixing the ingredients and cleaning floors etc with them without realising.
Your lucky to be here