• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
John Barnett was a former quality manager at Boeing who became a whistleblower following his retirement. He alleged malpractice by the company. Many safety-related incidents have damaged the brand's reputation in recent years. A lawsuit against the company was underway when he was suddenly reported to have taken his own life.

A major detail, which much of the media has yet to report on, is that his family friend claimed that he knew he was in danger of being murdered.

This could be an interesting one to follow. Someone seems to be taking a leaf out of Mr. Putin's playbook.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
imagine if this was a real suicide, like he blows a whistle, spends years trying to get government to open investigation into Boeing, then when government does open it, he gives Boeing one last fuck you and kills himself so that everybody would be against Boeing, true chad move

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Nothing would surprise me with these big bastard corporate companies. Seems kind of suspicious but then, just going up against a company like that has got to be so stressful too.

The Biochemist Ian Gibbons took his own life just before having to give evidence against Theranos.

That's what really upsets me about this world though. It's very often people with a conscience that simply can't take the corruption anymore. The incredibly brave Valery Legasov and the awful Chernobyl disaster is another example.

Honestly, it boils my blood. They live in fear, guilt and anguish with the decisions they are forced to make while the CEO's get rewarded in millions of dollars for knowingly approving products that kill and ruin people's lives. This world is so f*cked up.