• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kaywontbehere

kaywontbehere

angel
Jan 13, 2024
sometimes i think i'm more akin to a dog than human. i was thinking about my ex, i desperately miss them.

i'm a pathetic low life when i'm alone; someone who doesn't bother to eat, someone who rots in bed, etc etc.
he got me out of that cycle for the short period we knew eachother, whenever i ate he would praise me, whenever i did my work he'd buy me games as a reward.

i know what he was doing was manipulation but god i so desperately need that manipulation back. i remember how pathetic i was when i begged him to manipulate me further so i wouldn't want to leave him. it didn't work, obviously, as i broke up with him after he was cruel. i couldn't tolerate his abuse anymore as it outweighed the positives of our relationship.

despite that i miss him so desperately, i've fallen back into my depressive cycle since i'm alone again and it's scary. realising how dependent i am on being praised to function and get out of bed is humbling. does anyone else understand?

i was treated so badly yet i miss it to the point it's painful. i cant help but feel like my only purpose is to be used since when i'm not doing things for others all i do is rot and decay in my bed.

id be lying if i said i didnt wish to be manipulated again. someone to please is why i even bother eating, let alone getting out of bed.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i know how this feels. not sure if you have bpd or not, but that's where these feelings come from for me. the feeling of being abandoned and left alone is so overwhelming that i'd do anything or tolerate anything just to have that person stay in my life. i'm the worst version of myself when i'm in a relationship

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Friendly reminder, if you have nothing positive/constructive to contribute, it's better to not post at all. We don't tolerate tearing others down in this forum. Warnings have been applied and the problematic posts have been removed.