• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Hi
I was wondering if someone may be able to advise me please
My partner is staying with me in my country but is citizen of the US. If things go badly today I'll be ctb in around 24 hours. Partner is in my apartment. Now let's say I die tomorrow, would he be told to leave immediately (since he's just visiting me here) or do you think that they might have a heart to let him stay here for a week or two with me gone if he told them he was here to help arrange my funeral and giving / sorting my belongings?
My partner would have nowhere else to stay before booking a flight back to the US. Maybe it would be wiser for me to leave money out just in case he's asked to leave here right away. He's not on my tenancy by the way

Thanks

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So you are trying to ask us what will happen to your partner when they discover him with a corpse, yes? EDIT: OR that he was staying in a location where a corpse was discovered?

Last edited:
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
I don't know that anyone would be able to give you an answer without knowing what country you're in at the very least, and it makes sense if you're not looking to disclose that detail.

I sincerely hope they would allow him some leeway in timing for his departure, but don't want to give you any sort of hope that may not come true. I think leaving the money is a wise move, but don't know that anything can be guaranteed.

Is there no way you can wait until he's left to CTB, and/or hasten his departure?

Reactions: Jen0804