• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
I know i have stockholm syndrome and need help but i can't let him go there's no way i could never not love him. He said he has to move because of me but i will genuinely ctb if i can't see him anymore. I never went to school i don't leave my house, my world revolves around him and it always will i have nothing without him. I don't know what to do anymore i told him i would ctb if he left but he doesn't care.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3 and bussy
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Stockholm syndrome is an attachment to someone abusive/your kidnapper. This seems more like severe unhealthy attachment on your end towards someone who is trying to get away. It seems like he is very uncomfortable to the point that he is moving away to escape you. I would strongly suggest seeking help as it sounds like you may even be stalking him and it is strongly impacting his life.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
he was 21 when we started going out i was 14… definitely abuse

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
he was 21 when we started going out i was 14… definitely abuse
In that case if he is requesting to leave then I would say you should probably get help as he is severing the ties to something that never should have happened. Reach out for help and learn to build a life without an abuser. I know it's not that simple, but taking the first steps will open the door to a chance at a different life.

• Love
Reactions: clicktokill
clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
In that case if he is requesting to leave then I would say you should probably get help as he is severing the ties to something that never should have happened. Reach out for help and learn to build a life without an abuser. I know it's not that simple, but taking the first steps will open the door to a chance at a different life.
I literally can't like i'm in way too deep like years deep i've called the cops on him tried to go to school again, tried to rebuild my life but none of it matters without him

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I literally can't like i'm in way too deep like years deep i've called the cops on him tried to go to school again, tried to rebuild my life but none of it matters without him
If he's leaving you it seems like you'll have no choice. There are shelters for abuse victims that will house you and connect you with resources for therapy and supplies.

• Love
Reactions: clicktokill
gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
How old are you now? It seems you feel like you don't have an identity outside of your relationship. You're the reason why you matter, not him.

Dedicating yourself to a hobby, interest, or pastime that you just share with yourself or friends will definitely help you. By the sounds of it I think therapy, group and individual, would be a really good option for you.