• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_02aslademe

_02aslademe

I miss you
Aug 22, 2023
Regarding ctb via partial suspension, how would one have to position the rope to completely block the arteries? I assume the same as a blood choke; the internal and external cartoid arteries (which, naturally, I've located); but how would I ensure they're blocked? How much force would have to be used to entirely shut off blood flow? I've read about 3 to 4 kilos are ideal but again I assume this is in a specific position (as in the rope or whatever it may be upon the neck).

I apologize for the several questions also but would this method be better replaced by a tourniquet or the aforementioned blood choke? If anyone has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated (*´꒳`*)

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The general rule is - the higher the head from the ground and the thinner the ligature, the better the chance to cut off the carotids. But do complete if you can, as SI is a bitch both conscious and unconscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: _02aslademe
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Some people have had more luck positioning the rope above the Adam's apple. Unfortunately, I've found that it really is a matter of trial and error finding that perfect position, but once you find it you'll know. Spotty vision, hearing going out, replaced with a buzzing sound.

You may find it easier restricting the carotid artery by lifting your head up as if to expose your neck. A thinner rope would definitely help either way.

I agree with the above poster, SI really is something you should not underestimate. Make sure your rope is secure on your neck and whatever you've attached it to, and use a slipknot. I say this because my attempt failed due to the rope coming loose while I was unconscious.

Reactions: _02aslademe