• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've read a few of these documentations and a lot of them end with the person groaning and seems in pain. It makes me more scared

Reactions: RicRac, ropebunny and Meditation guide
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
How about for diazepam? how much would i need? i have 20mg available

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've read a few of these documentations and a lot of them end with the person groaning and seems in pain. It makes me more scared
It has been crossed off my list. That must be why people who have taken it sometimes call an ambulance. Also it varies from person to person how it affects them.

Last edited:
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
After gunshot and nembutal, SN is the best method. Of course death process is not enjoyable. I saw a death by SN. I can say that was painless, I didnt see any screaming becaus of pain. I saw about 3_5 minutes not loud moaning some thing like severe fatigue after running too much and vomiting. There are 20mints bearable discomfort Which u must be ready for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronigail9 and diyCTB
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

someone pointed out to me, they were not sure how much a person knew whilst groaning etc as they were drifting in and out of consciousness. maybe the person is unaware? hopefully anyway

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
i mean to go with SN?
I mean please don't follow what I say, this is just from my personal experience. I have a tolerance to them so maybe 20 is enough to make you comfortable.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
someone pointed out to me, they were not sure how much a person knew whilst groaning etc as they were drifting in and out of consciousness. maybe the person is unaware? hopefully anyway
Yeah I hope so, also Did they take painkillers and stuff? Or just SN alone..I do plan on at least having painkillers

Reactions: checkouttime and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah I hope so, also Did they take painkillers and stuff? Or just SN alone..I do plan on at least having painkillers
Some do. But not usually decent pain killers due to access. Mostly tylenol. Pain is so subjective that it's hard to say if it's truly unbearable or just mild discomfort.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, dropdeadfred and checkouttime
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
This groaning thing is freaking me out

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Umbrellaterm and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
This groaning thing is freaking me out
While I know that bodies grown out of natural reflux, even while unconscious because of final attempts to keep you alive then eventually everything shutting down, I do agree with you. I don't want to risk it anymore. Especially after people that failed or tested their supply had information to give, some relating to discomfort.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and airboy_a380
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
While I know that bodies grown out of natural reflux, even while unconscious because of final attempts to keep you alive then eventually everything shutting down, I do agree with you. I don't want to risk it anymore. Especially after people that failed or tested their supply had information to give, some relating to discomfort.
I mean I keep on thinking "well we only die once, so what if there's discomfort, in the end we're gone." But if we want to ctb it means we had a life of pain and sorrow, cannot at least the death be peaceful? Like for once to catch a lucky break?

Reactions: Meditation guide, GoodPersonEffed, DamnYourEyes and 2 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I mean I keep on thinking "well we only die once, so what if there's discomfort, in the end we're gone." But if we want to ctb it means we had a life of pain and sorrow, cannot at least the death be peaceful? Like for once to catch a lucky break?
Absolutely. That would be ideal and I think finally the ultimate reward. ♡

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, DamnYourEyes, airboy_a380 and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

If i remember rightly they used propranolol, and anti e so, I'm pretty sure they were following one of the guides(other members may know more). I think what somebody was saying was they could of been 'in and out' of consciousness and so we don't know how much suffering occurred. I think it was like 10 mins they were sick and then took another cup of SN. after this they were like groaning for a few mins then it was like heavy breathing after that(unconscious???). unfortunately the post was taken down i think, it was very informative.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I don't know why but I find your replies humorous. Thanks for the laugh :'D

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I'd like to know what Mooni thought when she said "f' " three times:I
I would not ignore the psychological part. And 15-20 minutes can seem like an eternity at this moment.
Not as long as living life

Reactions: dropdeadfred, rt1989526 and Meditation guide
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I'd like to know what Mooni thought when she said "f' " three times:I
I would not ignore the psychological part. And 15-20 minutes can seem like an eternity at this moment.
Could be she was just freaking out over what she has done.

Reactions: ronigail9