• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for some feedback here. After doing some research I'm considering using whippets combined with partial suspension to overcome SI and make the whole experience more comfortable. Are there any drawbacks from this? I'm thinking of taking it (cartridge + balloon) after the rope is around my neck and I'm in position so I can just fall, since a big hit of n2o can make it hard to stand up/lower inhibitions. Full + n2o is a backup plan but I haven't looked into it as much as partial, will do more research if partial is ineffective

I'm 26, doing this bc of chronic pain & depression related to the pain, I've been through all potential meds & all but one potential effective treatments, planning on doing doing this after this last procedure but idk when that will be, constant severe to extreme pain that's getting worse is making it more urgent. The reason I'm choosing this over N is lack of money; that would be my ideal way to go. I'm extremely broke, but have access to my parents amazon account where I can get all of this w their money

Thanks for reading ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Laughing to the death is interesting but afaik using balloon is for recreational purpose? Maybe using scuba mask is a lil bit more feasible, especially when compared to Nitrogen which needs bigger tank supply

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Laughing to the death is interesting but afaik using balloon is for recreational purpose? Maybe using scuba mask is a lil bit more feasible, especially when compared to Nitrogen which needs bigger tank supply
I can't afford a whole tank, and I don't think a scuba mask would work with the little cartridges. The balloons are usually for recreational uses but all I need is a good hit and it'll make me drop and numb me a bit, it won't knock me out but thats fine. Not sure of a better method for getting the nitrous oxide in me

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That "canned air" you use to clean your keyboard is not air. It has been used successfully in this situation. It is cheap snd easy to get.

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
That "canned air" you use to clean your keyboard is not air. It has been used successfully in this situation. It is cheap snd easy to get.
I hadn't thought about that. It has a similar feeling to nitrous oxide but it'd be a hassle to deal with the bitterant, seems less pleasant than n2o but it would be cheaper. I can afford the n2o by ordering it off of my parents Amazon account so I think I'd rather go with that, plus the n2o feels better than compressed air

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whatever works best for you. For some it is more easily attained.
I hope all goes well for you.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You're really cool.. it would suck to see you go..

Air duster... air duster works with hanging..

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that anyone do this or try this.
I hadn't thought about that. It has a similar feeling to nitrous oxide but it'd be a hassle to deal with the bitterant, seems less pleasant than n2o but it would be cheaper. I can afford the n2o by ordering it off of my parents Amazon account so I think I'd rather go with that, plus the n2o feels better than compressed air
The btterant can be avoided by flipping the can upside down and spraying out the cloudy stuff before inhaling it..

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
You're really cool.. it would suck to see you go..

Air duster... air duster works with hanging..

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that anyone do this or try this.

The btterant can be avoided by flipping the can upside down and spraying out the cloudy stuff before inhaling it..
From the research I've done I haven't seen any benefits of using duster instead of n2o other than price. I've done both recreationally and ime a big hit of n2o will knock you down just as much, with the added benefit of the anesthetic effects and feeling very comforting

Ty Shu ❤ I enjoy talking to you up here so very much. I'm still gonna try to wait for that procedure (doc is on vacation so I can't schedule it yet) but if it doesn't work I don't want to stick around long, the pain has gotten so much worse. All that love I have for everything feels smothered, which is what I was worried about. If I get impulsive before then I'll try and opt for reaching out or hospitalization but I'd like to have a safe method on hand just in case

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
From the research I've done I haven't seen any benefits of using duster instead of n2o other than price. I've done both recreationally and ime a big hit of n2o will knock you down just as much, with the added benefit of the anesthetic effects and feeling very comforting

Ty Shu ❤ I enjoy talking to you up here so very much. I'm still gonna try to wait for that procedure (doc is on vacation so I can't schedule it yet) but if it doesn't work I don't want to stick around long, the pain has gotten so much worse. All that love I have for everything feels smothered, which is what I was worried about. If I get impulsive before then I'll try and opt for reaching out or hospitalization but I'd like to have a safe method on hand just in case
Duster will make you go unconscious.