• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
Getting ready to catch the bus in about a month,I'm gonna tie one of my martial arts belts to one of the bars I have in my bathroom and attempt to hang myself using partial hanging,but one fear I have is because of my disability i won't be able to pull it off,I'm not paraplegic ,I just have cerebral palsy so I can use my legs somewhat,my idea is to put my legs under me,lean forward,tilt my head down and slide off my wheelchair,so im forced into a kneeling position when I drop,the belt around my neck is preety tight even when just sitting there,so I don't think i need to worry about the drop not killing me for some reason,but I'm still insecure about it,if anyone has some advice,thoughts or opinions on this I'm listening,I understand most people might not have much experience on this issue but i think it's better to put it out here anyway then to not say anything at all

Last edited: