• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
I want to do a partial hanging. As a place I want to use a bunk bed. As a tool will be a belt. i assume it will look something like this . Untitled I'm wondering how long it will take to die (I already did a test and I started to pass out in 20 seconds). also is it possible to improve it in any way, like putting a bag over my head?​

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
After unconsciousness uninterrupted 30 minutes is enough. Have you made sure the belt holds your weight and the anchor knot doesn't come off during your convulsions?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I want to do a partial hanging. As a place I want to use a bunk bed. As a tool will be a belt. i assume it will look something like this . View attachment 129047I'm wondering how long it will take to die (I already did a test and I started to pass out in 20 seconds). also is it possible to improve it in any way, like putting a bag over my head?​
@Neogoloid is practicing on a bunk bed but he uses pj trousers. You may wanna message him when you're allowed to PM people.

• Informative
Reactions: abirbul60024
abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
After unconsciousness uninterrupted 30 minutes is enough. Have you made sure the belt holds your weight and the anchor knot doesn't come off during your convulsions?
I'm good with it

Reactions: rozeske
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
I doubt a bag would offer much improvement here. Ensure the bed can't tip over if you convulse

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't use a belt, use a rope. Here's some good info about partial.

Reactions: peacefulexit