• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ThePainIsntSoBad

ThePainIsntSoBad

Jan 24, 2021
Longtime lurker, I've utilized all of your hard earned research from various posts over the last few months and finally have a full setup for partial hanging.

I tried it today and was relieved on how fast a person could become unconscious. I didn't get that far obviously. It was just a test, I did get as far as the lightheaded flashes feeling, like when you stand up too fast, a couple more seconds I probably would've been out. The pain of the rope was whatever, the pain isn't the scary part for me it's the "am I unconscious yet, is it happening."

I live with a lot of family, today they all were out of the house for about an hour. This is rare, I know my life will end like this, I don't see anything getting better, and didn't see why not to just get it over with and do it today. I guess the idea of "this will really work, it isn't going to be a cry for help and you waking up in a hospital" spooked me. The Klonopin I'm prescribed probably was a factor, chills me out, but it also helped with getting lower and lower to the ground with my knees, anxiety wasn't there.

Anyway, I'm in my late twenties, I've been dealing with mental issues for 7 years now. Suicide isn't legal, so I went through the merry go round of therapies, meds, and hospitalizations. I'm not progressing I'm just going in circles. I've let people do the thinking for me, suffering through the cliche positivity over and over while at the same time knowing that it's all bullshit but have no choice to agree or I'm stuck in a psych ward.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
What different therapies have you tried?

ThePainIsntSoBad

ThePainIsntSoBad

Jan 24, 2021
Aside from suicide, have you tried thinking for yourself? No one knows you better then you.
Aside from pursuing suicide no not really. That's the thing only I know how bad the inner workings of my mind are, there is no possible way another will ever know, but still they say it can get better.
What different therapies have you tried?
Outpatient CBT and DBT, psychotherapy

fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
I thought of a test to check if the 5kg pressure is actually accurate or bullshit. We could in theory fill a bag with 5 x 1L bottles of water and tie the rope/belt/scarf to the bag handle. Then run the rope/belt/scarf over a ligature point which is sturdy and make a noose at the other end of the rope/belt/scarf and put it around the neck and bend over forwards head down till the bag with water bottles is suspended. If this does not compress the carotid arteries shut then we know we're dealing with bullshit info meant to mislead people
If it works then you would probably die if you collapse and lose consciousness due to carotid compression
This way we can always increase the weight till we reach a point where we are sure the trachea won't close and the point where it does compress the arteries we can sit on the floor and ctb without ever suspending at all

Last edited:
ThePainIsntSoBad

ThePainIsntSoBad

Jan 24, 2021
I thought of a test to check if the 5kg pressure is actually accurate or bullshit. We could in theory fill a bag with 5 x 1L bottles of water and tie the rope/belt/scarf to the bag handle. Then run the rope/belt/scarf over a ligature point which is sturdy and make a noose at the other end of the rope/belt/scarf and put it around the neck and bend over forwards head down till the bag with water bottles is suspended. If this does not compress the carotid arteries shut then we know we're dealing with bullshit info meant to mislead people
If it works then you would probably die if you collapse and lose consciousness due to carotid compression
This way we can always increase the weight till we reach a point where we are sure the trachea won't close and the point where it does compress the arteries we can sit on the floor and ctb without ever suspending at all
Yeah I'm 230lbs the second I actually knelt down to the right spot I instantly had the flashes, I got up right away because of how fast it felt, it isn't really suffocating at all which is my biggest fear since I like to breathe lol, I guess once the rope closes off the blood in the neck the body just shuts off

ThePainIsntSoBad

ThePainIsntSoBad

Jan 24, 2021
I just want to know before this thread gets to page 2, those of you who "practiced" partially hanging what feelings did you feel right before you thought you might pass out?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Too technical and unreliable for me personally. Like the general concept of going out like in a rear naked and then being unconscious for the 30min or whatever is needed for irreversible damage.

ThePainIsntSoBad

ThePainIsntSoBad

Jan 24, 2021
Too technical and unreliable for me personally. Like the general concept of going out like in a rear naked and then being unconscious for the 30min or whatever is needed for irreversible damage.
Technical, kinda but once you get the knots down not really, unreliable, idk hanging has been around forever and is created to end lives

But yeah the 30 min after thing is very scary, very long

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Longtime lurker, I've utilized all of your hard earned research from various posts over the last few months and finally have a full setup for partial hanging.

I tried it today and was relieved on how fast a person could become unconscious. I didn't get that far obviously. It was just a test, I did get as far as the lightheaded flashes feeling, like when you stand up too fast, a couple more seconds I probably would've been out. The pain of the rope was whatever, the pain isn't the scary part for me it's the "am I unconscious yet, is it happening."

I live with a lot of family, today they all were out of the house for about an hour. This is rare, I know my life will end like this, I don't see anything getting better, and didn't see why not to just get it over with and do it today. I guess the idea of "this will really work, it isn't going to be a cry for help and you waking up in a hospital" spooked me. The Klonopin I'm prescribed probably was a factor, chills me out, but it also helped with getting lower and lower to the ground with my knees, anxiety wasn't there.

Anyway, I'm in my late twenties, I've been dealing with mental issues for 7 years now. Suicide isn't legal, so I went through the merry go round of therapies, meds, and hospitalizations. I'm not progressing I'm just going in circles. I've let people do the thinking for me, suffering through the cliche positivity over and over while at the same time knowing that it's all bullshit but have no choice to agree or I'm stuck in a psych ward.
What position were you in and where did you position the rope.

megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
i plan on partial hanging tonight, thanks for your insights xx the scariest thing for me is not breathing but i just need to gather the courage to go through with it!