• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Dear all,

I am quite tolerant to drugs, fast metabolism and also around 105kg, but not fat. I plan to purchase 3 X N and emetics. I have a concern that given the initial 2 facts, I may be one of those unfortunate people that goes into a vegetative state. I therefore plan to take the N in the woods, but whilst wearing a noose. My hope is that the N knocks me out quickly, and falling down with the noose, will act as an extra back up to ensure death occurs. Could anyone tell me if they foresee any problems with this method, and whether there is any possibility that on passing out, the nooses would in some way wake me.

Thank you for any advice

Reactions: Hotsackage
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I doubt you, or any other human, will tolerate 3xN

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Hotsackage and Cevapcici
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I mean as in to consume 3 bottles and still live. It was something I also looked into, due to having a high tolerance for pretty much every drug i've ever taken (with the strange exception of weed). I"m pretty sure 2 bottles will put us away without much difficulty.

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks @magick'sgone. I was kinda of going on the idea that someone had mentioned 60-80kg would need 2 bottles

magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I would think 3 bottles will make the required necessary difference. Now you've got me questioning if I might need 3 after all! I'm 5'7, 80kg of muscle, fast metabolism, with shockingly high tolerance for uppers, downers, booze, etc etc. From my past research i'm pretty sure that 2 bottles will do. You may need 3 due to the extra kg's, probably best to play it "safe".

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If I were thinking of partial suspension I might look into one of the padded collars for erotic self-asphyxiation. Apparently they're designed to compress the carotids more easily.

Last edited:
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Are you planning partial or full suspension? If partial, I might look into one of the padded collars for erotic self-asphyxiation. Apparently they're designed to compress the carotids more easily.
It would just be an additional safety net to die. I'd hope that I'd pass out onto the rope, but you may be right about a collar

Reactions: Soul