• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Korean comedian Park Ji-Sun, 35, and her mother were found dead together in their home on 2nd Nov, in the Mapo district of Seoul. Ji-Sun had apparently been suffering from a chronic skin condition which she was receiving treatment for. The skin condition was apparently a really big problem for her for a long time, and had been a major source of suffering. The exact cause of their deaths has not been revealed. They also found a note written by Ji-Sun's mother which stated that she couldn't let her daughter "suffer alone".

Following a brief acting stint, the Korea University alumni debuted as a comedian in 2007 after passing an audition at broadcaster KBS. She proved to be a major rookie, sweeping an award for new comedians in the first year of her debut. Park won several other awards later in her career, cementing her reputation as a talented and popular female comedian in South Korea.

RIP to them both. Double suicides are rare especially involving a mother and her daughter. That they left the world together suggests to me that they were probably extremely close to each other.

123147625 189500702654282 8474725607270927354 n

Park Ji-Sun (green shirt) pictured with members of kpop group SHINee.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
suicide is one of the most serious problems in Korea, life is very difficult and people are bad.
So you're from South Korea. I heard that being open about mental health is a taboo there. How bad are they?

Sorry that you need to deal with that everyday. :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Who are these two people? Is that really Ji-Sun and her mother or are these different people? I'm really confused now because that person doesn't look like Ji-Sun to me :shy:.
I'll delete the post now.
Thats all i could find, if anyone can find an actual picture of them toguether , will be appreciated.

Reactions: puppy9
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'll delete the post now.
Thats all i could find, if anyone can find an actual picture of them toguether , will be appreciated.
It's okay if you made a mistake don't worry haha. I don't think there are any pics of Ji-sun's mother online, at least I couldn't find any. A pic of them together would be nice certainly.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
So you're from South Korea. I heard that being open about mental health is a taboo there. How bad are they?

Sorry that you need to deal with that everyday. :aw:
Fortunately I have lived in Italy since I finished my studies, here I live better despite other problems.
In Korea the reputation of oneself and of the family is one of the most important values, there are cases of sexually harassed girls who are forced to keep quiet to avoid ruining the reputation of the families of the abusers, in these cases suicide is almost inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9