• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
I don't have a set date but kinda resides on whether I can turn my current situ around. So I'm thinking of the most painless way to go, I could never jump or hang as I know for certain si would just stop me. I notice the sn method, is that a painless method,? I mean I have no problem fasting as do it most days anyway.

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
You can try the night-night method, its a painless choking method, im also looking forward to it. sn is hard to get in my country i dont really know about yours you will have to do a research.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
SN is painless, but it takes some time to put you unconscious. Many people are fine with that anyways...

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
SN is painless, but it takes some time to put you unconscious. Many people are fine with that anyways...
Exactly how long, as once night hits I'm never disturbed for hours.
You can try the night-night method, its a painless choking method, im also looking forward to it. sn is hard to get in my country i dont really know about yours you will have to do a research.
I've not heard that, exactly how is that done?

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Exactly how long, as once night hits I'm never disturbed for hours.
Depends by many factors: body weight, height, etc. Usually it takes around 10-15 minutes, but can go up to 40.
It usually kills pretty fast, in most cases around one hour.

Anyways here you'll find all the infos:

Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
The fact that SN provides some discomfort is enough to get me out of the idea of using it. Personally i am choosing nitrogen asphyxiation as it would feel painless with no feelings of suffocation. And I would be unconscious within a few minutes at most.