I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
But the problem in India is majority of ctb is either hanging or pesticide ... Both very painful n horrific.. If we looking for painless means its not easy .. We don't get Nembutal here, SN source not reliable , .... Unlike some years ago sleeping pills do not kill any longer .. It sucks.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
But the problem in India is majority of ctb is either hanging or pesticide ... Both very painful n horrific.. If we looking for painless means its not easy .. We don't get Nembutal here, SN source not reliable , .... Unlike some years ago sleeping pills do not kill any longer .. It sucks.
Yeah...true even I thought the same.....we got influenced by movies and stuff that sleeping pills kills and all...but now they are being manufactured completely differently and cannot be used for ctb......

I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
I wonder what pesticides farmers use? A lot of suicides in India are from the rural area, especially farmers. I read on the news once that it's easy for them because of their access to pesticides. I wonder how possible it is to get it, and how lethal, painless etc. As a lot of farmers go that way.
Any ideas?

Reactions: b&w
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Its not easy to get these pesticides in the open market. Govt has started to put restriction on their sales... Only certain authorised dealers sell that and only to legit buyers... I m not very sure of the black market route... . but the pesticides method is very painful .some of them destroy internal organs ...

Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020

He survived though!

If everything favor a person can die falling from first floor and if nothing favor a person won't die from falling from even 10th floor

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberYogi and Painless_end
I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
Its not easy to get these pesticides in the open market. Govt has started to put restriction on their sales... Only certain authorised dealers sell that and only to legit buyers... I m not very sure of the black market route... . but the pesticides method is very painful .some of them destroy internal organs ...
Yeah.
The only legit method it seems is SN. There was a guy here Ashwin I guess who said he got the legit one. I am waiting for my PM access to ask him.
Another guy said he got N2 from indiamart.

Ksab

Ksab

Sorcerer
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah.
The only legit method it seems is SN. There was a guy here Ashwin I guess who said he got the legit one. I am waiting for my PM access to ask him.
Another guy said he got N2 from indiamart.
@Taran got legit SN too

I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
Oh
@Taran got legit SN too
oh I didn't know that. And how do you know if it's legit or not? Sorry for the silly question.
@Taran - willing to share the source?

Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Oh

oh I didn't know that. And how do you know if it's legit or not? Sorry for the silly question.
@Taran - willing to share the source?
Hello...I got it from a local chemicals shop...I just googled chemicals shop near me and he was selling sn of rankem company. There are many ways to test the purity of sn ...with the resources I had due to corona ...I have gone with blood and salt test and both I got good results but the actual purity I can tell whether it's legit or not is when I consume it itself lol.....but I guess it's good quality only. And the sn you get from Amazon or eBay is not that pure I heard so it's better you go for sn from local shops somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwannaendmypain and swaraj
I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks man!
I have a disability due to which I can't go out much.
So not sure if i can physically go to those chemical shops and ask.
Do you mind sharing more details? Like the shop name and address? I might ask them to courier me, if it's not in my state.
It also says that you started a convo with me, but I can't see anything maybe because I don't have PM access yet.
I also google SN Rankem chemicals and this website open up. Not sure if it's legit though.

Last edited:
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Thanks man!
I have a disability due to which I can't go out much.
So not sure if i can physically go to those chemical shops and ask.
Do you mind sharing more details? Like the shop name and address? I might ask them to courier me, if it's not in my state.
It also says that you started a convo with me, but I can't see anything maybe because I don't have PM access yet.
I also google SN Rankem chemicals and this website open up. Not sure if it's legit though.

I have messaged you the shop details...don't know whether if they deliver or no....good luck...

N

Navneel

Thank god! Finally retired from life
Mar 25, 2020
Don't worry yar, here I am from India. I also hoped to manage SN and die by that beloved chemical. But, you know, for lockdown, it is just impossible to procure. So I determined to ctb on tomorrow dawn by hanging. I have had tried this method three times earlier. But it was literally awful and seemingly painful. But what can I do? Now I have to rely on this. I can wait no more. I have to go through this undesired dying. Let me know whether you've surplus stock of SN or not. If you feel feared and lonely to catch the bus, I can be your good companion. We can go through a cooperative death.
@Taran, is it possible to buy SN within one week from anywhere in India? What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Taran
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Don't worry yar, here I am from India. I also hoped to manage SN and die by that beloved chemical. But, you know, for lockdown, it is just impossible to procure. So I determined to ctb on tomorrow dawn by hanging. I have had tried this method three times earlier. But it was literally awful and seemingly painful. But what can I do? Now I have to rely on this. I can wait no more. I have to go through this undesired dying. Let me know whether you've surplus stock of SN or not. If you feel feared and lonely to catch the bus, I can be your good companion. We can go through a cooperative death.
@Taran, is it possible to buy SN within one week from anywhere in India? What do you think?
I don't think so...in this lockdown situation it's very difficult.
I don't think so...in this lockdown situation it's very difficult.
Anyway try to call any local stores in your city(Google it) and ask them whether they are open or not....you may get it.
All the best

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Navneel
N

Navneel

Thank god! Finally retired from life
Mar 25, 2020
Probably u need to check Indiamart. I knew someone who successfully ctb with sn from some manufacturer in Kolkata...
Do you know the manufacturer name? I am also from Kolkata. Could you plz help?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Do you know the manufacturer name? I am also from Kolkata. Could you plz help?
Sorry friend ... I never asked him for details ... don't know the name also to google n find ... Sorry

• Aww..
Reactions: Navneel
C

CyberYogi

Jan 2, 2020
Hey could anyone help me with painless methods from resources available in India?

I would prefer SN, N or similar methods. I want to go to a lonely place do ctb and be never found again.

Hi.
How is the process going?
any industrial gas company or dealers use justdial or indiamart

I am interested in some information regarding necessary accessories like valve, regulator, hose/pipe, etc. I cannot pm you, maybe you can post here or send me a pm.

Last edited:
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Hey I am from India . how's the plan going
Hanging is extolled in India for its quick effect; I saw a video on utube featuring an Indian doctor who praised it as the least painful and speedy resolution.
If everything favor a person can die falling from first floor and if nothing favor a person won't die from falling from even 10th floor
There is an interesting logic to that.

Last edited:
I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
Hanging is extolled in India for its quick effect; I saw a video on utube featuring an Indian doctor who praised it as the least painful and speedy resolution.
Really? Hmmm, i always thought that people chose hanging because of its ease of access, and that movies depict a lot of suicide by hanging.
Mind sharing that utube video?

Reactions: farid
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Can you buy opium? I heard that opium is legal-ish in India. Opium is an ancient way to ctb and pretty pain free too. Heard that they just gobbled down a big ball of it and went to sleep and never woke up. You might want to take some anti-emetics though.

I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
Can you buy opium? I heard that opium is legal-ish in India. Opium is an ancient way to ctb and pretty pain free too. Heard that they just gobbled down a big ball of it and went to sleep and never woke up. You might want to take some anti-emetics though.
Not sure when I can to be honest.

C

canihavepeaceforonce

Jul 23, 2020
Wish @Taran was here to let me know from where he got the SN. I really need it. Anyone else got any source to get it from?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
One of the more popular methods in India is full suspension by hanging. An Indian physician featured on you tube at one time extolled this method for its' relatively painless and peaceful results. I hate to burst your dream bubble regarding SN but it is less successful than full suspension, which boasts an 87% success rate. With this method you are virtually guaranteed a clean, cheap and quick death. Take care.

Last edited:
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
IMO Problem with full suspension is terrible SI .... SN seems little easier

Reactions: nomorepainss
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
IMO Problem with full suspension is terrible SI .... SN seems little easier
Not so. You May find that it does not work...it is the "amazon" way of ctb. Full suspension is far from terrible; it is quick, peaceful and clean. True, there is some drama involved, but what method, finally, is devoid of drama.full suspension renders s.i. Irrelevant; specifically, there is no turning back, no second thoughts, no hesitation. SN is the uh, Jeff Bezos way of doing thing. Amazon reaps the profits while you die.

Last edited:
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
well we can't trust anything at this point. we just take a leap of faith

C

canihavepeaceforonce

Jul 23, 2020
well we can't trust anything at this point. we just take a leap of faith

not really, you can get genuine SN from labs or medicine shops instead of Amazon, which is actually a leap of faith.

Reactions: Jojo81